Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Can someone please tell me why it isn't Sunday yet??? I cannot fathom!

Posted at

The cliffhanger at the end of this week apparantly is E.Andras favorite scene in this whole season :P

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: the random sex hookup doesn't make sense b/c it seems a little too random and out of the blue. While it doesn't work against KC,  any Hayley Klause hookup that were to happen at this point would seem a bit premature, no? I mean wouldn't that be something they'd save for the spin-off??

A bit late on the debate, but yeah lol. If Klaus killed Caroline all the 'humanisation' they've been engaging him in since he was intro'd would be wasted. It would be a slap in the face of both characters, a useless death, and to top it off it would make no freakin sense lol. I'm pretty sure it would alienate the majority of the audience and take away a huge chuck of Originals' ratings. Besides hasn't it already been established that he won't kill her (4x13)? And when he says "I'd never hurt you", it actually means I won't leave lasting damage lol (although sometimes I think he means emotional pain too)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I get the definition of hate sex, but Hayley was a big part of his hybrids betraying him, so idgi? Lol. I know he wants info out of her tho. 

Posted at

Red darling

please tell me you're not goging your eyes out watching Carrie Diaries.

I am so disappinted

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma But my point is why is everyone acting like this is Klaus' first time?sure Klaus hasn't sexed anyone  on screen but all that stuff happened in offscreenville.People screaming he would never do that to Caroline doesn't make any sense,its not like they're together.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I have no idea how he'll get info out of her by sexing her lol,and honestly she doesn't seem dumb enough to fall for that either.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Red darling

please tell me you're not goging your eyes out watching Carrie Diaries

No comment.....

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I like how they keep arguing that Klaus, king of douchebags, would never do that Caroline, despite that Stefan and Damon both slept with Elena's killer. Bahahaha. Just bc you don't see shirtless Nik doesn't mean he ain't gettin shirtless, bitches plz

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri, thats why I think the sex happened earlier. Maybe while she was in the Lockwood mansion? But really, its not a matter of K being "unfaithful" (lol) to Caroline, its about the randomness of it. It's a little perplexing. Made more so by the possibility of it being Hayley.

And really, if Hayley is part of the spin-off, then wouldn't JP want us to like her? First she introduces her as this random girl who Tyler 'might have cheated with. She bounces up into the mansion like she belongs there, while Caroline just looks on lol. The once-upon-a-time Forwood fan in me got all arrgh. And then you have her snap Caroline's neck. And the repeatedly challenged Klaus, which just ticks me off, b/c I don't understand why he'd put up with it. And then you have her be the one that tipped of Katherine, which resulted in Jeremy's death. Now you have her be the random girl Klaus is hooking up with in the midst of KC buildup?? She's the definition of a shit-starter, and I'm having trouble understanding why she's being portrayed so badly when we're supposed to like her and want to see more of her.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.