Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I mean Stefan does know Klaus way longer than Car does..anyway Caroline does not have anyone to talk to about Klaus...so why not?     

Eventually she has to talk to someone about Klaus, and it'd obviously be Stefan since they have a mutual understanding of him and they're pretty much best friends. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that tag makes no sense. Caroline will give no shits whatsoever who Klaus slept with. If anyhing she'd tell the two of them they deserve each other lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

4x17 might be a taste of what an advise/confide scene would be like.

Posted at

that tag makes no sense. Caroline will give no shits whatsoever who Klaus slept with.Let's be frank. ANYTHING Caroline does after that will be interpreted as jealousy.

She says what you said she would - "see she's jealoouuuus~" (of a massmurdering mysogynist) She gives no fucks at all and has no reaction to it - "Seeeee? She's ignoring it because she's jeaaaalouuuus" (of a massmurdering mysogynist)

this fandom....

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol that's true. but would even the most hardcore of KC fans believe she'd give a fuck? i admit. I'm annoyed at the thought of it being Hayley. Cuz she's annoying and she's on TO and i don't she deserves to be a lead. But why could Caroline care?? LOL she threw a Klaus is dead party not so long ago. shippers need to chill. they're giving us all a bad rep

Posted at

You DO know that there are people on tumblr who:

Thought that was how she grieved. Thought she did that to show how she does not care because she cares.

Yeah, this fandom is cray. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

LOL

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO I'm still laughing at how shocked some people were when the group threw that death party. Guess if you're delusional, sky is the limit.

Caroline will give no shits whatsoever who Klaus slept with. If anyhing she'd tell the two of them they deserve each other lol

I wouldn't put it past Plec to pull some BS to cater to the crazies, but why would KC even talk about his sexcapades? lol Everyone is obsessing over the sex, yet it will most likely be a random 30 sec scene that will never be brought up again.

Posted at
2425 posts

I'd be jealous too of another girl got to see klaus equipment before I do. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LMAO I'm still laughing at how shocked some people were when the group threw that death party. Guess if you're delusional, sky is the limit.

They were shocked that Caroline threw that party lol,and what made it worse was that KC had a genuine moment the same episode,so yeah i can see why people were shocked but honestly it wasn't that unexpected either,i swear KC fandom is the most hyper next to DE stans lol.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad