Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

(or did they show it already?)

They did. 

And the upcoming game-changer episode this week has Cora flashbacks to her original tale ;]

Speaking of Neverland,did Hook/Emma become a ship yet?

LOL, it has been a ship since the first second they met, screwing each other's plans up and knocking each other out again and again only adds to it :P

HAVE YOU SEEN how she LOOKS at him?

100% sure she is intrigued by him, no matter what a bastard he is. 

The only other Hook ship that works now is Hook/floor.

anyway who do you ship her with?

I am sort of equally shipping her with Hook and with Neal.

With Neal because its dysfunctional and they both fucked up everything in their lives. 

With Hook because its hilarious, ironic and funny and they just fit and they are clearly inspired by each other to a degree. I mean, gods:

If Snow is clearly takes by Regina's style of clothes, Emma is clearly influenced by Hook's style lol :P

The only other Emma ship apart those two that I ship is:

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: dude that was a joke

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't care for JeMo much either, Patri. I actually liked her acting more in HIMYM, and I hate that show.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

, but I thought the only guy Emma had intriguing chemistry with was the Hatter

OMG i thought so too,lol.and the actress ugh,i hated her in himym but she's good as Emma.

Posted at

JM is one of the reasons I got into this show lol. Since I ADORED THE HELL OUT OF HER in House M.D.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

dude that was a joke

What was a joke? :/ 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ugh,i can't decide if i should catch up on all of the epi's now or just watch it in the summer.Its been way too long and i've forgotten everything.lol

LOL, it has been a ship since the first second they met, screwing each other's plans up and knocking each other out again and again only adds to it :P

I know that but what i meant was did something happen between them or not except eye fucking?

Regina and Emma?

omg me too lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lol,i got into it because of Ginnifer Goodwin.Gosh,how i love that bitch*sigh*

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL@ Everyone wearing all black in that picture. OUAT don't go TVD on me now

Posted at

I know that but what i meant was did something happen between them or not except eye fucking?does angst and antagonism count? It does for me, lol. 

Also he said that she'd have made a GREAT pirate. 

Also thousands of story-to-character parallels. 

Ugh,i can't decide if i should catch up on all of the epi's now or just watch it in the summer.Its been way too long and i've forgotten everything.lolLOL, no idea. Either way it will be a PAIN. 

THe show just got a whole lot more darker and strange, this week's ep is supposed to change the direction of the show completely(it has more hype going on than S1 finale now) and the set photos for upcoming stuff are too mind-boggling to comprehend.

Let's just say that you better prepare to say goodbye to A LOT of characters.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.