Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

@BN, who do you think is going to bite it tommorow?

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

*tomorrow

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Shut up!NOT HERE.GO TO OUAT THREAD.NO SPOILERS YOU HEAR ME??NONE WHATSOEVER.NOOOOOO x(

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Oh shit. Sorry x 1000. :(

I'm going to shut up now.

Posted at

@BN, who do you think is going to bite it tommorow?No idea tbh.

We know pretty much who is the killer, but who dies is harder to predict.

The obvious choice would be the BEST ONE imo. The said character deserves to be offed and if someone has to go darkside to do it, so be it. ..

Posted at

^that's all I will say, its WAY TOO HARD to talk about this shit without names or hints to about whom we are talking about lol. 

I'd say the obvious choice is the right choice and its more about HOW it will happen that is shocking and game-changing. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

But why won't you guys use the OUAT thread,there is a reason i don't go there.Its like you are delibrately trying to taunt me???Is it because i like KC,you're trying to torture me or somethin?.Not good.Gayatri not happy! X(

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Oh shit. Sorry x 1000. :(

Lol,sorry,i didn't mean to sound so mean lol but my bitch of a friend spoiled FakeAmanda's death and lets just say i'm not very happy right now.so sorry. :((

Posted at

Ok, here's my guess on the BIG death. 

Use this to copy-paste it and decode it(its a common tool used before spoiler tags were invented)

V guvax vg jvyy or Pben.Fur vf va ab frg cubgbf nsgre guvf rc. Vgf dhvgr pyrne Fabj xvyyf ure, ohg V jbaqre ubj. Nf tbvat ol fcbvyref fur jvyy tb jnl cnfg "tenl zbenyvgl" frggvat va grezf bs pebffvat gur yvar. Gurer'f rira cbffvovyvgl gung Fabj zvtug raq hc gur arkg Qnex Bar naq/be senzr Ertvan sbe Pben'f qrngu.

So to say its certainly something that will completely polarize the fanbase, with some people supporting this twist while others raging at it. 

I am more confused about 2x20 set photos, since they don ot fit anywhere in terms of timeline, not to mention the interactions of said two characters are bizzare and unusual.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@BN That's what I think too. And I'll leave it there.

Sorry again, Gayatri! I got carried away. :)

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.