Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Hayley will side with whoever can help find her parents or at least help find who they are. Klaus will likely help with that in exchange for dirt on Katherine. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk but like you said,maybe Klaus knew Hayley from before?But that would make no sense,cos then he'd have to have known the hybrid thing too.The thing thats rly annoying me is that i still cant figure out how sex comes into play between Klayley,i mean if he's after Tyler because he helped in unsiring his hybrids and causing a mutiny or whatever then why the fuck is he fucking the mastermind(okay not rly but she gave him the ideas,egged him on).Tyler was only a pawn afterall,Makes no freaking sense.and if its a bargain,even then,i just dont think Hayley's that stupid,you know.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

maybe he wasn't in on the rest of the hybrids being unsired. Or he knew, but didn't know about the plot to kill him. Like he thought they'd be grateful for their new found freedom and willingly be his entourage lol

Hayley just wants to get to her parents. So yeah I can see her do stupid shit. We already know she's teamed up with Katherine somehow, and Klaus as well.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Like he thought they'd be grateful for their new found freedom and willingly be his entourage lol

Nah,he's too paranoid.That is not his way of thinking.If anything,i think he had to have been more afraid of unsiring so that his hybrids dont turn against him.Sire Bond is more potent and hard to break than compulsion,this is the reason he wanted his hybrids around in the first place.

Hayley just wants to get to her parents. So yeah I can see her do stupid shit. 

In desperation?Maybe.But i still dont believe the sex is in exchange of info.No way how you spin it,it makes 0 sense,

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

They're only working together because Caroline ruined plan A, and Shane BSed her

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

but im wondering how they came together on this. i wonder when it happened.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Why are you guys worrying your hot little panties. THERE WILL BE NO KAYLEY SEX!!! I stake my reputation on it. All the rumors are just bullshit. Unless they do a MAJOR recton showing that she's been working for him since day 1 and her little speech about not liking him when they just met was all staged...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i'm wondering if the other random girl is a hookup. idk I'd beleive the partners in crime and side benefit sex if it felt at all probable during this whole thing. if Klaus really is worried and wants to get at Katherine and the cure, then yeah.. idk. We'll find out on thursday I guess.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Why are you guys worrying your hot little panties

LOL I am though eh? Can't help it.
Posted at
2425 posts

Everyone deserves better than Mary sue doppleganger. Dating Elena is cruel & unusual punishment. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad