Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Haha Djoke is a huge pussy, always retiring when he's losing     Are you serious, L O L. LMFAO, how do you pronounce this? Because I read it as da joke    Rebekah to Damon: impressive, you're like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage      Bless the queen long live the queen
Posted at
2425 posts

His surname is Djokovic and it's pronounced De- joke- a- vik. Tennis fandom nicknamed in Djoke because of his playful personality and because he's a joke to tennis.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

And his first name's Novak

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Rebekah to Damon: impressive, you're like Sherlock Holmes with brain damage

Actually that line didn't sit well with me, i mean Holmes is already pretty much fucked on the brain damage front being a social recluse and an addict. Its like saying Stefan is like Angel but with brooding....they kinda already go together. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I didn't know Holmes had brain damage
Posted at
2425 posts

I'm going to enjoy ranting on Fido tomorrow. My bff hates her too. And Steroline fandom is as snotty as Klebekah fandom. SC will never happen so stop dreaming.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You guys should post more lulzy djoke pics

Posted at
2425 posts

Tool, horse face, joke

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I didn't know Holmes had brain damage

Do you read/watch him much?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

SC will never happen so stop dreaming.

Don't sass me, i'm wide awake. I'm well aware of the fact that it will never happen, just like Bamon. I don't even want them together i'm just saying that it would have been a logical approach for the writers if they had any sense at all. She did want him at first because he was fresh meat and into Elena. She was jealous . If they actually allowed for, oh i don't know, little things called group dynamics, revenge sex and frenimies then the idea would not be a total snooze fest. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.