Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Don't sass me, i'm wide awake. I'm well aware of the fact that it will never happen, just like Bamon. I don't even want them together i'm just saying that it would have been a logical approach for the writers if they had any sense at all. She did want him at first because he was fresh meat and into Elena. She was jealous . If they actually allowed for, oh i don't know, little things called group dynamics, revenge sex and frenimies then the idea would not be a total snooze fest. 

I'm not talking to you. I'm talking about the SC fans who act high and mighty and act like Steroline is the end all of ships and beats DE/KC/Stelena because of their epic chemistry. The way they trash Klaroline and act like Stefan is so much better than Klaus is lol. I can't wait until Stefan tries to drive Caroline off the Wickery bridge. I'll make a gif and post it in the SC tag.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^Oh them. Can't stand them either. They act like some righteous little Christian people who smile, nod their heads and completely ignore you and your logic. Its behold them how SC isn't married with 2.5 kids yet.  

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Did anyone else get the bad feeling that Tyler will be back for good next year?

I was once certain they had no plans to bring him back regularly, but this was the second episode in a row where they kept mentioning him and he's supposed to be back for prom, so idk. It's like they're trying to remind us his existence so that we won't have completely forgotten who he is when he comes back.

Posted at
2425 posts

He will be back because Klaus is leaving. I just don't understand why they don't let Forwood die already. Most of the people I talk to find them boring and senseless now.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

He's been gone more than he's been around. At this point he's like Elijah to me. A brief and distant memory.....

Posted at
2425 posts

Except Elijah is interesting.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Albiet Elijah will live on in mine. I'm still hoping Klaus hunts him down and kills him before he leaves MF permanently for NO.

Did anyone else catch the fact that the little Elena and Car conversation about her hidden guilty feelings for Klaus made absolutely no sense. Just another example of fan pleasing and abysmal writing. Correct me if i'm wrong but has Caroline spoken to ANYONE about her supposed repessed feeling for him? Not Tyler, not Matt, not Stefan and def not Elena. So how is it that Elena supposedly knows that Car is secretly lusting for him??? DE fans alone have been calling out the character for being a hypocrite in her bashing their ship but Car has never even admitted to liking him. Where exactly did Elena get that info (except Plec's ass) and how exactly can it be justified?

Posted at
196 posts
Charmed-jenna

Guys I need to know, how are Klaroline stanson tumblr reacting to Klaus' first sex scene>

Posted at
2425 posts

At the pageant, Elena saw Klaus was Caroline's date. Also, Damon could have told her about Klaus' infatuation with her and she just pieced the two together.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yes lol, but I'd be surprised if they're willing to bring him back since that'd require giving him relevance and storyline, which they have always failed with him due to low interest. It's the fact that I can't imagine him doing anything else next season besides dozing off into space

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.