Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Maybe the breaking of the SB at this point, and her choosing to stay off, is an attempt to acheive that in some way?

Its IMPOSSIBLE TO ACHIEVE since she came to a state of no consent BECAUSE of something that she had no consent in deciding.

And if Plec never had her head so far up this triangle's ass then she would have tried a little Bamon and Steloine dynamic by now.

Agreed. Steffie/Caroline had a promising and different sibe all the way back to S2 - reminded me of book SE in a way. 

Its like saying Stefan is like Angel but with brooding....they kinda already go together.

I am sorry but even ANgel is not that bit of of a brooding little bitch like Steffdward is. 

I didn't know Holmes had brain damage

Sherlock by canon in the books is a sociopathic heroin addict who thinks about how to create perfect murder on his spare time, is fascinated with details, spends most of his time humiliating others around him and has no real understanding on how human emotions work. You should watch BBC's sherlock. Its a VERY accurate portrayal of how his character works...He is the type of person who sees nothing wrong all with meeting british royalty while wearing nothing but a bath tub robe. In fact the major theme of both books and the bbc show is that IF Sherlock EVER decided that case solving is boring, he most likely would end up a serial killer.

Except Elijah is interesting.

a ha ha.....AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAHAHAHA. Sorry, no. Elijah has nothing going apart his looks that too still pale in comparison of competition.

My point is there's been no lingering looks from Car, no awkwards silence, no eye sex, no girl talk, NOTHING

FUCKING THIS.

The only feeling Caroline has for him is wanting him dead. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

So Elena tried to Kill Caroline??and almost succeeded??WTF.I'm never watching this fucking show again.I hope J.P burns in hell! X(

Posted at

promising and different vibe*

Posted at
Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

As for Elena's 'dirty thoughts' comment, then she probably just said it to rile Caroline up. She doesn't need to beleive its true. Either way, Caroline would've reacted.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

lol @ Klaus' seduction routine working on Hayley though. Drinks and a few childhood stories and this girl was  practically begging for it.

They Hayley Klaus non sex scenes this episode were so disturbing for me lol. I never really understood what moved it from point to point. Just so random. Please JP, understand this, you nead to cast a new wolf-girl.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh,who cares about Klaus' sex life when Caroline got beat up by bitchelena.I mean she can beat Damon but not Elena??

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

@Gayatri

You didn't see that soming?

I thought it was obvious the new lamer version of Elena would win, that's why I was dreading that moment since the fight spoiler came out.

WTF is Plec doing though, everyone already sideeyed Elena and she goes and makes her even more unlikeable?

Same for the Hayley chick. She's supposed to be the lead in the new show, people already didn't like her in the few episodes of TVD she had been in, and Plec goes and pulls a move that makes her even more hated? LOL She can't be that dumb. I mean, if Morgan could understand how people would react to this plot (didn't he keep saying he'd get hate mail for this?), you'd guess Plec would see it too.

But then I remember how Plec treats her TVD leads, so there's that lol.

Posted at
24 posts
Neejan

It was obvious that Elena would win the fight because her emotions were turned off. Caroline, though, still cared and didn't fight like she fought against Damon.. that was something different.

Posted at
Cooling

Same for the Hayley chick. She's supposed to be the lead in the new show, people already didn't like her in the few episodes of TVD she had been in, and Plec goes and pulls a move that makes her even more hated? LOL She can't be that dumb.

I think she just cares for PT more.

I don't mind the sex, but if felt like they were trying to make her happen in one episode (after she missed 5), and writing always sucks so... that was bad.

but really this episode was awful, not even lulzy:(

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.