Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Why are people so delusional?

Because they don't understand shit. Really though, this episode is by far the worst of the season. No wonder JP live tweeted. Forget damage control post the event, it was so bad she felt the need for it throughout lol

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

um he was turned on alright. Basically Hayley lives because she's hot, and Tyler needs to die because he was getting Caroline lovin' and that was not cool.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Its still not fair,Tyler should get summa that original d too,lol

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LOL Plec live tweeted? Obvious damage control is obvious. But the hate she has probably received on twitter since last night must be delicious...mmm.

Isn't it obvious that whatever KC are arguing about in 418 has to do with Tyler? Caroline just can't let go, she will probably go complain to him about it. Poor delusional souls who think otherwise lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
They turned klaus into a nagging teen with daddy issues. He is supposed to the be the alpha male! In control with his emotions with everyone. Out of his control with his emotions with caroline. Well I wonder who has been whining two seasons about 'Which one of the dicks is going to take me higher?'... I think I even prefer the whiny Elena with forever straight hair, this one is just an evil bitch wannabe, that annoys me so much. Guys Matt Donovan is a homeowner, let’s take a moment to appreciate that he owns a mansion and last summer he didn’t have car insurance. I'm dying.These people are so precious lmao
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Patri Lolmits beyond me how people aren't seeing that?I mean isn't it obvious?Caroline's still very much in love with Tyler.She doesn't give two shits about Klaus' random fucks.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Matt is a houseowner. Good luck paying that ginormous house's bills, kid.

Posted at

Meh,who cares about Klaus' sex life when Caroline got beat up by bitchelena.I mean she can beat Damon but not Elena??Elena is the mary sue bella swan of the show, who has no character and is perfect at EVERRRRRYTHING of course she will be better, because Its Plec's author avatar. She loooooves Elena.

Unlike sensible viewers who find her boring, personalityless and too flawless/perfect.

WTF is Plec doing though, everyone already sideeyed Elena and she goes and makes her even more unlikeable?The thing is. Had there been no S2 and S3 and no sirebond plot and no "emotion switch concept" what Elena supposedly does this ep would be PERFECT and interesting. 

This is how book-elena would act. The problem being that its badly written and filled with excuses allowing for miss mary sue to remain blameless. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I KNOW @BN I KNOW.This was expected.Still can't help being disappointed tho.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Elena was a bitch and still ended up on top. screw that. please let Katherine come back and kick her ass. And i'm not a katherine fan, so this wish should say something

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.