Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

Matt's smile was weird creepy though

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah him and Bonnie will get a weird connection going. But I do think he's going to screw with Caroline, just because. She's usually one of the first people the new residant villian plays around with. Don't see Silas breaking that mold. I'm just excited for Caroline scenes that don't include her getting beat by Elena.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
lol @ Klaus' seduction routine working on Hayley though. Drinks and a few childhood stories and this girl was  practically begging for it.     BASICALLY LOL. I knew that's why they'd sex but man Hayley was too easy. He was even being smug afterwards with the mark, this ep may have sucked but Klaus was decent for me. 
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Perhaps one day, in a year or even in a century, Julie Plec will get her shit together and give us Klaroline. You mark my words, edits and manips ; it won’t be enough for us

lmao,tumblr is fun tonight.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol, my sister after last nights episode: "I have lost all faith in humanity".

It does suck though guys. We knew the Klaus sex was coming, but for KC fans that don't pay attention to spoilers or do the online thing, its like WHAT THE FUCK??? jUST HAPPENED??? haha

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

OMG, wait sooo....

THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO ARE TENNIS FANS????! Why have you been quiet? LOL

Anyway, I did not know whether to laugh or be disgusted at Klayley sex stuff...

But basically all I could think of was

As for bitch (not evil) Elena, I actually felt like for once the writers delivered on a promice of making her look like she has really gone of the hook...I mean even Ripper Stefan seemed nicer...But WTF is going on with that little bitch almost killing Caroline? And why the fuck can't Caroline fight back? She took on freaking Mason and 165 yearold Damon...but can't even snap Elena's neck? Oyyyy guys, I sense a hate period for Carolien since this was a horrible episode for her...not only has Elena tried to kill but Tyler wrote her a letter in freaking pencil I think...

Aw how cute was it when Stefan picked up Caroline and went to the dancefloor....

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lmao,why does everyone think the sex was hot though,i mean it wasn't yucky but brleggghhh,idc.Honestly i only found TC sex in the s3 premiere and Datherine sex in s2 premiere *hawt*.Rest of the times made me *yawn*

Also these fucking Klaroline sex manips are hurting my eyes.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lmao,why does everyone think the sex was hot though,i mean it wasn't yucky but brleggghhh,idc.Honestly i only found TC sex in the s3 premiere and Datherine sex in s2 premiere *hawt*.Rest of the times made me *yawn*

Also these fucking Klaroline sex manips are hurting my eyes.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Oh and LOL MATT OWNS A FREAKING MANSION! I mean, HOW the HELL is he ever going to cover maintenance cost? Pffff, TYler just someone to look after the house...then when he is back he will be like dude fanks for taking care of my lanscapping...and my fish!

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Aw how cute was it when Stefan picked up Caroline and went to the dancefloor....

That was sooo cute,i almost fangirled lol

Also @Flora will you make me an icon of that scene?i'll give you a chocolate ;) :P

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad