Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The acting was off for her as usual, but I still saw chemistry. She tried too hard to act seductive and it made Hayley look too easy, which she was. His plan basically worked, he was wooing her to get info and she knew it 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora: exactly though, JM could drag it out of nowhere. There was definite tension between them. But not the type of natural chemistry that makes the scenes flow. They felt choppy to me. Like when moved from one topic to another. The dinner scene was the worst. 

@Gayatri: yeah JM's chemistry with the others is great. But then Clair and Candice also have chemistry with just about everyone.

Posted at
2425 posts

I saw chemistry but JoMo can have chemistry with a tree. It was 80% klaus 20% hayley for me. But KC sex would have been explosive. 

Posted at
2425 posts

I feel like the only one who liked chuck & Vanessa. Their chemistry was off the charts. Way more than chair. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^cuz they were together in real life. Vanessa was a crazy person though. She did the most random shit. Like she drugged Serena and then expected Dan to 'hear her out' lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its because everyone is so goodlooking,everyone has chemistry with everyone else lol.Sometimes i find myself wishing Klaus and Rebekah were lovers instead of siblings.I mean yeah,the sibing banter/angst is there but their chemistry is off the charts lmao.I'm beginning to see why so many people ship Klebekah.lmao.Idk these days i find everything better than KC.Maybe i'm just as bitter as the other cray fans lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She was just walking around judging everyone for their lifestyle and thought wearing converse shoes and boho tops made her different, when really she stooped to their level by every minute 

Same with Dan

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

JM and Claire look too alike for me to never see them as siblings, I can't pretend they aren't related just to ship it. It's too hard

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Gayatri: Its because KC have entered 'i hate you' territory. It feels like its not going to happen. And then with the spin-off and Tyler, i mean, don't blame you for being bitter. Its a ship bound to make you atleast slightly edgy lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I can't pretend they aren't related just to ship it. It's too hard

Sadly,i can't either.Incest is just way tooo much for me,lol.

@Charishma The thing is i always knew they'll hate each other for a long time.I knew KC would need a lot of build up.I never had any prob with that.Its mostly the spin off,i suppose.I mean call me cynical but i don't have much hope for KC left.I'm pretty sure the writers are going to abandon/end KC after a couple of cross overs.Idk,i just don't see Candice leaving TVD for TO.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad