Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

and still in the end stefan told her to get over the fact that her best friend tried to kill her.This is why i can't get into romatic Steroline

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

ANYWAY I 100% AGREE WITH THIS POST.

CAROLINE AND ELENA

One of the things that pissed me off in 416 ( besides the hideous sex scene) was the fact that Stefan told Caroline she shouldn’t hold what Elena did against her because she had her emotions off!

Julie said that Elena with her emotions off is only different from Katherine because she ALWAYS tells the truth even when it hurts. The difference with emotionless Elena is that she isn’t afraid to do what she wants. Which means that all the things Elena said and did were 100% how she feels ie she thinks Caroline’s phone calls to Tyler are pathetic, she thinks Caroline is whiny and annoying , she thinks Caroline want to jump Klaus’s bones and there is a part of her that detest her best friend enough to want to kill her.

Of course Elena would never act on these things with her emotions on but it  certainly is exactly what she thinks and wants deep down.

For example compare emotionless Elena to emotionless Stefan in S3. He was compelled to look after Elena but he still didn’t really go after any of the other people he knew before hand simply because they got on his nerves. Even when he treatened to kill Damon after the bar scene he couldn’t go through with it because even with your emotions off your’re still somewhat in control of your actions. So Elena trying to kill Caroline was PERSONAL!

Stefan drugged her earlier in the episode, why didn’t she try to kill him?

I feel like once Elena’s emotions are turned back on they’ll sweep what she did under the rug but based on what we’ve scene of people turning your emotions off, a big part of what Elena did and said to Caroline had alot to do with what Elena always felt about Caroline emotionless or not. I hope the writers don’t sweep that under the rug because these girls have alot of issues and all should not be forgiven on either side once Elena’s emotions get turned back on!

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I hope the writers don’t sweep that under the rug because these girls have alot of issues and all should not be forgiven on either side once Elena’s emotions get turned back on!This B is delusional!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Yeah my Steroline gif only meant out to celebrate the awesomeness of that moment for them as friends,,,,the writers made the Salvatores' lives revolve around one hobo so anything with other women seems impossible to them.

Anyway,

Julie said that Elena with her emotions off is only different from Katherine because she ALWAYS tells the truth even when it hurts.

Sorry but anything that starts with "Julie said" makes me stop reading and not take seriously anything I read before that line. Sure, Elena in that moment with Caroline spoke things that she might have been feeling all along especially with regards to Klaus...HOWEVER given the fact that Caroline has yet to share ANY feelings on Klaus aside from that one comment to Stefan wayy back when...almost everything Elena said came off to me as her speaking her mind but in a cheerleader mean bitch way without any understanding or consideration given her relationship with a serial killer and rappist. So yeah as much as I felt bad for Caroline, I did not find anything wrong with Stefan's comment about keeping in mind that this is not the real Elena. I felt more pissed at the writers for making Caroline look sad, pathetic and whinny and powerless because at one point even I was annoyed by her 598474947th message to Tyler...I mean, yeah I know that she loves him and whatever, that she is a control freak but the fact that she could not take on Elena offended me most....aside from her lack of make-up and whatever mess she has going on on her head right now. Man, even in s2 Caroline looked more strong than she is now.

I mean just compare this

to this NOW

Posted at
Cooling

I felt more pissed at the writers for making Caroline look sad, pathetic and whinny and powerless because at one point even I was annoyed by her 598474947th message to Tyler...I mean, yeah I know that she loves him and whatever

I think even Candice (her love for TC aside) is aware of it, she said in a recent intrview "Elena is grieving, Caroline wants to have a boyfriend".

Posted at
Cooling

*interview.

Posted at

Its hilarious - in a normal show, characters would get PRETTIER as they progress,d evelop and grow up. 

The only conclusion i can come to is : Plec hates Caroline. Which is obvious lol. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Forget her lack of make-up,i HATE her clothes.I mean WTF is she wearing???I hate her ugly top and that jacket,,ugh.I mean i love you care bear and i get it,you love Tyler but pls don't let yourself go like that.ugh

that she could not take on Elena offended me most..

Caroline not being able to beat Elena thing,the thing is Elena with her emotions turned off was after Caroline's blood,while Caroline still had her humanity on and did not want to hurt her bff.and its not like she didn't even try and let Elena hit her,she fought back but in the end Elena's blood lust won.Also if Caroline can beat up Damon just because she is "angry" then Elena can beat up Caroline because of the blood lust too.

Anyway,i don't think i can take Steroline as seriously as before bc Stefan will always choose that bitch over her and i don't even ship them romantically,i just feel he should've been there for her more and even after what happened,he still chose to defend Elena.  

because at one point even I was annoyed by her 598474947th message to Tyler.

Now this just pisses me off.The fact that people think Caroline calling Tyler again and again is pathetic and what not.I feel its only natural she misses him.Like have you forgotten,she literally has NO one at her side ryt now?Both her bffs are going cray and Stefan is too busy looking after Magical entrance to pay her more than 5 minutes attention...She is still an 18 year old girl,i dont think there is anything wrong with her wanting Tyler at her side.Wasn't she the one who told him to let her go?Its been only two days since they broke up,give it some time. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its hilarious - in a normal show, characters would get PRETTIER as they progress,d evelop and grow up. 

Its like the went the GG way and fired all their stylists Lol,Atfirst it was only Elena but now Caroline too.Its like the more the character mary sue-ifys the more her look becomes uglier.ugh

Posted at

LOL GG-way. uhhh.

What can I say, I like when the leads in the show I watch do NOT dress from a dumpster and actually look like fucking badass leads they are. 

OUAT:

ARROW(and this is cW show so what, entire makeup and wardrobe department went to it now?)

Revenge:

TVD....

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?

YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG, SHOW. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.