Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Is it rude to say why does it matter? they'll do whatever they want regardless of the obvious fan pandering, Kol is dead after all and JP flat out acknowledged his fans two days ago. But to answer your question, the overall reaction was neutral from what I've seen. The ending just screamed that it was set up purely for her birth mark, and they'll probably be frenemies on the spinoff.

There were much worse things in this episode than KH sex and I'm just over the reactions about it. And why do we need to single PT out when more than half of this cast can't act? But that's a personal opinion, bc Paul, Originals and occasionally Candice are the only ones who deliver for me.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
(General response: random, forced, gross, vomit inducing.)     Angry KC fans is not a general response. It's a general response for KC fans, "random and forced" was a general opinion though.     (The only people who liked it were anti kcers.)     A lot of the shippers liked it, partially due to seeing Morgan shirtless. The angry ones are just so vocal that you assume it's a general reaction. KC fans who watch the show without high expectations and who calm the fuck down, didn't mind.     (Even some who aren't KC fans hated kayley sex)     I don't know, I agree, but look at some of the notes on the gif sets, it was generally a decent reaction. Half the people I follow ship KC and they were reblogging the scene anyway.  
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

@Flora: Just wondering b/c I've read and watched some reviews indicating that the reception was bad. And most of the people follow don't ship anything. So yeah, just curious.  Opinion doesn't normally have influence on JP's writing, but I'm convinced it was a trial run. If the whole point was just to uncover a birth mark on her shoulder, there were definitely other ways to make it happen.

@ nicfanzL lol its okay. Dair wasn't for everyone :D I'm surprised I started shipping tbh. When it first started happening, I was like wwaahttt? They just won me over. For Chair though, I liked when I thought he'd be good to her. But then he was just a dick, and I was like ehh no.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

it* when

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol well yeah considering that Hayley was more behind the unsiring than Tyler and gets banged instead of having her neck snapped, I just think overall that character isn't well liked regardless of who people ship or that she's played by PT, Plec doesn't realise that a likeable actor will not make viewers ignore the huge plot holes or hypocrisy. It works on some fans but still. I do believe it was a test run but I don't think it was building up to anything romantic. It felt like the Stebekah scenes in 4x12 to me, only difference is KH didn't meet in the 20's

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOLOL. Found this on youtube just had to share:

Don't be racist. Be like Mario. He's an Italian plumber created by Japanese people who speaks English and looks like a Mexican.

And runs like a jamaican

and jumps like a black man

And grabs coins like a Jew

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I agree. At most they'll be fuck buddies. Its just annoying though. Give it a proper build. I'm usually all for a sob story, but with her I couldn't care less.

I read this one comment on tumblr: "Why couldn't she have just worn a halter??!" I was like, you know what, that makes sense lol

Did you notice the letters on his wall though? They weren't up before. He had them in a box or something, didn't he?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Red ily but that joke is so old, lmao. Well fuck buddies never have a "proper buildup" on this show lol, the worst was Damon with rose and bekah 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

(Sad face...) i just saw it....:(

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I laughed again mwahaha

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.