Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

ugh,Maroline and Forwood are as awful as Elena.IMO.These relationships need to DIE  and never be revisited again.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

it was totally a couples spat. he fucked up and she's all i hate you, and he's all :(. And then someone's like, children stop it.

I feel like Stefan is going to break them up every five minutes in the episode from their bickering

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora lol,yeah...i keep forgetting this stuff.oh well good for me i guess.

But i stll dont understand how the hell could she feel vengeance with her humanity off?didnt stefan have to turn his on for revenge?wasnt this the reason Katherine told stefan to turn his feelings ojn?This show is soooo fucked up LMAO.No fucking things makes any fucking sense.

@Charishma Let me correct it for you

it was totally a couples spat. he fucked up and she's all i hate you, and he's all :(. And then someone's  Stefan's  like, children stop it.

LOL

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^ lol true. freaking S/K/C heaven though. this coming episode is going to fun. those three characters in the same room? Uninterrupted?? thank you! i only hope unwanted people don't show up

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

My reaction to TV-Show bella swan wanting revenge against her evil-bella-swan-twin...

LOL, yeah tv Elena at this point is like book Caroline in book 1 & 2...like srsly as I watched the last episode I was getting that familiar annoying vibe from the book character of Caroine..but at least Caroline being a bitch and annoying was understandable and well-written out...here it looked like suddenly Elena (while claiming not to care) started "getting back" at everyone for yeah,what? Anyway, yeah, book Elena's hate and want for revenge was so true to her character when she was human and it intensified when she was a vampire - brilliant, simple and accurate - no need for lame party scenes and cheerleading competitions. 

To be honest i kinda hope that Car's mom dies in some way Elena related so she'll wise up and leave the bitch alone.

Well, said it before and will say it again,. I am still betting on Caroline's mom dying and at the hands of Elena - that would devistate Caroline and tbh that is the only way I see her surviving as a character on this show next season because if she looses her mom, yes it will be tragic, I get that - but maybe finally Caroline will quit her SE appreciation club and be sort of a wild card next season...or that is just what I want because I don;t to see yet another season of Caroline being just the who wants everyone to live all happy and bubbly. Its time for a change...or some change.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol true. freaking S/K/C heaven though. this coming episode is going to fun. those three characters in the same room? Uninterrupted?

IKR.i might just watch the whole epi for these 3,lol.

@Amie ITA,its time for Caroline to leave her teeny ditzy blonde attitude behind imo

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

IKR.i might just watch the whole epi for these 3,lol.

When have we ever watched for anyone else since the beginning of season 3?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

With a sprinkling of Kol, Bekah and Elijah

Posted at

Anyway, yeah, book Elena's hate and want for revenge was so true to her character when she was human and it intensified when she was a vampire - brilliant, simple and accurate - no need for lame party scenes and cheerleading competitions. I loved how fitting it was. Book-Elena was always a vicious bitch, so its only normal that she would react that way towards Katherine, getting consumed by her need for revenge to the point of forfeitting her life to kill the cray bitch. 

TV-Show Elena? I will just... sit there and not care if you excuse me. Bitch has no personality nor character growth to justify doing anything

..but at least Caroline being a bitch and annoying was understandable and well-written out..

THIS SO MUCH.

as much as I despised Book-Caroline. Her thirst for payback, even if disproportional, was understandable. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

When have we ever watched for anyone else since the beginning of season 3? 

Lol,i know but i quit tvd,now,i literally only watch the caroline and klaus parts,not even stefan bc Elena.

Also i just started watching Secret garden and omfgasdfghjkl;' its awesome.i have a question tho,why is every male lead in korean shows a narcissistic asshole with a heart of gold???i watched like 4 serials and the guys are all the same lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad