Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Also i just started watching Secret garden and omfgasdfghjkl;' its awesome.i have a question tho,why is every male lead in korean shows a narcissistic asshole with a heart of gold???i watched like 4 serials and the guys are all the same lolYAAAAY! I knew you'de love it. TBH i have no clue. Its i thing for them. The only series i've watched where that isn't true is Faith and The moon that that embraces the sun. But the males were not far off mind you. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That sounds like the same material for any soap though. American, Korean, so on lol
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Caroline laughed. “Oh, wow. We’ve got ourselves a badass over here,” she giggled.   Oh wow, we've got ourselves a badass Drabble over here 
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i've been saving secret circle and Lee Min-Ho's latest for the summer :D. But yeah, they're always really cold aren't they? And then felled by love. I'm such a sucker for that shit.

I'm trying not to hope for too much with 4x17 though. Im pretty sure that whatever we get though, it'll be good. The KC feels, when they're actually together are amazing.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol Charishma do you still talk to anyone from GG board? Bitches were cray

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

nah. I stopped going there way back. I started talking KC on the Dair thread and didn't get much love lol. So I came here instead. Why, you on now??

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^LOL. What a question! They were............interesting people

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

oh nvm. Once again I misread. But yeah, freaakin insane. Joining the 'other side's' thread was like suicide.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I swear its the fisrt place i'd ever seen so many "cultists" in my life. Those bitches went HARD!

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol yeah. It was fun if you were feeling a little bitchy.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad