Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You didn't get much love? Lol. I wasn't sure if they watched TVD, but yeah the "cliques" were obnoxious. I haven't been there in awhile I trollol'd in some threads after the finale 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

K, this is random but since you've said you RL ship Kat & Joseph I just need to share my feels lol. Ever since the klayley sex, in my mind I've been switching Phoebe for Kat & basking in the thought of Koseph sex. I have no shame haha. JoMo was so hot & now I can't help but think of them gettin down like klayley. 

Whoever this anon is,has some SERIOUS issues,lmao....I mean ewwwww,YUCK.WTF is wrong witchuuuu!!!

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol these basic crack shippers. 

Am I the only one surprised he doesn't have 1 million follows on twitter yet 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@Flora

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LMFAO.

Yeah he has barely 800k, it's a no brainer he's got millions of fans though

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LMFAO.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOLOL. Rolling of the floor. At least we're all on the right page. First Klaley sex now ElijahxElena kiss. Season 4 is all about the wierd and suicidal route isn't it? I swear to God i've never watched a show where the main character is so hated. I wonder if the writers realise that there is nothing even remotely likable or respectable about their lead. Must suck to know that you wasted 4 years on a show that will slip into the dark reaches of obscurity sooner rather than later. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The spinoff can not come any sooner. I am dying. So basically she will pretend to be Kat and kiss him

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
our hopes, our dreams, everything we wanted in life were revived..just one interview from Joseph..

LOL OKAY.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.