Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

i have a feeling that with all the Caroline crossover talk, they're thinking (planning?) to do a C/K/C triangle (tvd style ofcourse, which means it'll be a non-triangle for quite some time. like only existing in our heads).

It'd be fun to see it in reverse, but I always hate it when the dude is torn. It almost makes it seem like he has a bigger vagina than any other girl lol. excuse my language :D

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

@ your other post, they'll probably have another scene or so together after 4x20, we see TO's after the pilot (yay). I kind of figured they'll be in finale but idk why 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

that's awesome. I dont know how i'd get through 3 episodes without any originals lol

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

So red oktober kept nagging me to watch that show Reba and when I finally did I got utterly confused. Red what is with your country corny sitcom fetish 

Posted at

DYING.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

So red oktober kept nagging me to watch that show Reba and when I finally did I got utterly confused. Red what is with your country corny sitcom fetish What??? Not following. Which show?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

WHAT.....THE.....FUCK....did you just make me watch?

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

And how dare you insinuate that i "kept nagging" you to watch that monstrosity. Whats wrong with you?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dying of laughter right now, you know that's your show.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.