Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

lol BN

Posted at
2425 posts

Bored only likes saint Caroline. Once she does something wrong it's character rape. 

Posted at

let him be he's having his monthly period rages again

im done raging, they suck out all my remaining rage when they killed kol

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

You all crack me up 

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO Between dapper Elijah finally showing up and all the Klaus nakedness, I see Plec has started doing heavy promotion for the spinoff already.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I remember her Breaker High days

THE FUCK???? She was in there? That show was my jam. I lovesd it and Young Hercules like a flea lurved their digs. I still watch Young Hercules every now and then. 

Posted at

still watch Young Hercules every now and then. OH MY GOD. 

WHile I felt it was not as good as original, I still loved that show. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

dude, she was Denise! bookwarm Denise. How much did you love that show btw??! Yeah I watched Young Hercules too lol. Tell me, did you ever watch Daria???

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Klaus: even the purest of hearts are drawn to darkness *looks @ Caroline* 

lol dis show. And then she kills 10 witches after this?? LOL

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Meh at this episode. My fav scene was Queen Bekah snapping this dude who was trying to come on to her. LOL. She swatted his head like a fucking fly. The little Klaroline interactions weren't all that bad either. Loved the darkness draws even the purest heart bit. LOL she stuttered her response after he said that. I'm not even gonna remark on how they COMPLETELY whored out Lexi and made her look like another version of Bekah falling for that weak ass "emotions on" Damon. Even i could tell he was playing her. God i hate Plec. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.