Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

Well let me know if you like it.BTW do you have a link of the previewIt does sound interesting tho."immaculate legs" lmao

Its on ABC official OUAT page. Its just 25 pages covering parts of first episode with some bits re-arranged(for example that Snow did NOT want Charming to send Emma alone and was against giving birth before entering the wardrobe) Its mostly Snow sassing the hell out of everyone in her thoughts, but mostly Rumple(She is shown not caring about how Rumpel got to who he was, as well as having certain amount of respect for him) and Regina(she is mostly apathic, irritated and bored the hell out of herself when Regina is concerned, most likely beginning to be INCREDIBLY fed up with having to put up with this), Regina being FABULOUS(from Emma's POV) and Emma switching between hyperventilating about meeting her son, noticing how beautiful Regina is and being majorly weirded out by the town, trying to self-assure that everything is normal here. 

Posted at

Also - have you SEEN the sneak peek for next episode? "You know who" is completely getting out of control, with parallels flying abound.

I just wish that you know who would do the same to Blue out of nowhere lol. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I read the preview,,Lol @Snow tho,more of this again lmao...I like it. :P

and i haven't even seen this week's epi forget about the sneak peek.I'm behind again ughhh...does it spoil too much what happened this epi tho?I'll watch if it doesnt.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
even i think Plec hates Caroline

Bonnies ENTIRE storyline died just so Caroline could get 5 minutes of fame, Bonnies family bonded with Caroline instead of with her, Klaus became intrigued with her out of nowhere, she was pointless in S3 yet still had loads of screentime, she flips her hair back and suddenly Klaus is very gullible, she kicked tomb 300 yr old vampires asses, this is not fan pandering, it is simply MS favouritism from the writing and I doubt JP was lying out her ass when she said the character is her favourite 6 times. It is very easy to tell when she doesnt give a crap about a character, and the woman hangs out with the actress like they're bffs. by BN's logic, if ruining Caroline's character proves that she hates her, then I guess she hates Elena, Damon, Klaus and so on. Fanforum would explain this way better than me, it's so utterly obvious 

Posted at

Bonnies ENTIRE storyline died just so Caroline could get 5 minutes of fame, If by fame you mean the complete rape of what is her character, then yes.

, she was pointless in S3 yet still had loads of screentime, Because Plec was trying to ruin her. Entirety of S3 was about ruining her, putting her in damsel in distress situation, torturing her, taking away her independence, her looks, EVERYTHING THAT MADE FANS LIKE HER.

That IS hate. If she had no screentime it would be neglect. This is screeentime with the purpose of destroying the character. THAT'S HATRED.

she flips her hair back and suddenly Klaus is very gullible,Thank falling ratings, crackshipper pandering and plec wanting to RUIN what Caroline stands for.

The whole reason for KC bullshit is to justify DE. FACE IT.

and the woman hangs out with the actress like they're bffs. Fan pandering and Plec feeling scared for her life.

Its the same reason on why apparantly Bonnie is most powerful now or whatever(after the backslash at Plec's racism both in show adn on twitter in S3)

Posted at

does it spoil too much what happened this epi tho?IYes and yes.

One of the ending cliffhangers of this episode is about you know who and you know who's behavior in this episode explains the sneak-peek. As I said parallels abound. 

What happens in a sneak peek though has been long in the making and I waited this entire season for that to happen. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
The whole reason for KC bullshit is to justify DE. FACE IT.

The whole reason for the sire bond is to prove they don't give a crap for DE, because if they did they wouldn't have fans questioning how genuine her feelings are, it was the best way to make Damon win without tainting their favorite ship SE. THAT is fan pandering and it's one of the shittiest stunts they pulled. You're forgetting that she killed independence in Elena as well, including everything good about her in S1, yet when this same thing happens to Caroline you scream that it's writer hatred? The longer JP keeps villains the more she thinks she needs to redeem them, that is the whole reason for KC, (aside from fandom) and unfortunately it may be the reason for the spinoff. If they wanted to use KC to make DE look good then they wouldn't have made Damon such an obvious dick in every possible way to signal to fans that the ship is going down hard, RFM.
Posted at

The whole reason for the sire bond is to prove they don't give a crap for DE, because if they did they wouldn't have fans questioning how genuine her feelings are, it was the best way to make Damon win without tainting their favorite ship SE.That's because Plec plays both teams

Posted at

You're forgetting that she killed independence in Elena as well, including everything good about her in S1, yet when this same thing happens to Caroline you scream that it's writer hatred? But with Elena its "AWWW SHE CARES SO MUCH AND IS SUCH A GOOD PERSON"

With Caroline it ahs been "HA HA SHE IS NTO SO PERFECT IS SHE??"

Posted at

stay pressed kitty

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad