Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Sucks when you can't control bfs Ugh Glenna I'm fixing up icons
Posted at

I asked him but he won't listen...i think he gets a kick out of teasing everyone else :P but i'm not going ryt now cos i didn't watch this weeks epi and i dont want to be spoiled sorry. :PYes and yes

Not to mention that talking about something that is actually AWESOME relieves tension :P

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

@BN. You are such an asshole. I haven't even started yet and i so want to tonight...but the wolrd cup qualifiers are on all fucking day. Story of my life. 

Posted at

AS for captain swan - THEY ARE EVEN COLOR(and fashion) CODED FOR GODS SAKE:

Posted at

You are such an asshole. I haven't even started yet and i so want to tonight...but the wolrd cup qualifiers are on all fucking day.For someone who has been "reserving time" to do it a week ago, your life sounds horrible

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE. Something came up........

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Not to mention that talking about something that is actually AWESOME relieves tension :P

I'm half tempted to ask NICFANZ to start talking about the AWESOMENESS that is Klaroline and idk pic spam their sex manips just to bug the heck out of you.That'll teach you lol ;)

Posted at

I'm half tempted to ask NICFANZ to start talking about the AWESOMENESS that is Klaroline and idk pic spam their sex manips just to bug the heck out of you.That'll teach you loloh but that would lead to me spamming captain swan and lost girl gifs and lead to nowhere good, dearie :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

STOP the frigging Captain Swan picspam @BN.JFC whats gotten into you??

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

......and i would sooo start the lost girl spamming too. Just saying

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.