Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

okay I went for another nap and you're still bitchingSaid she three to five hours too late.

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

how hot was the geometry scene though

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

For realz, it was.

Love them or hate them, these two have the best chemistry on the show atm. SE and DE have both lost the spark, idk if it's the writing or the acting, but I'm not feeling them at all.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Lol yeah we were all discussing that on fanforum, none of the pairings even have half the chemistry they do. And with the scene, Caroline got so jumpy and nervous when Stefan walked in lmao. Gurl. Ima post the map bickering
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Funny enough, I always thought Stefan had more chemistry with Kat than Elena, even though they're played by the same actress. And Nina/Ian had better chemistry before they started dating irl (don't know if it's a coincidence or not).

Still, KC>>>. Even without any physical contact between them.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I like how he was so annoyed that he asked why she didn't split up with Stefan lul 

Posted at
2425 posts

Klaroline shits on DE/SE/stebekah/beremy/forwood in terms of chemistry. One eye fuck from them is hotter than DEx and all other sex scenes from the show. Hot hot hot. 

Posted at

Love them or hate them, these two have the best chemistry on the show atm.Sorry but never saw any chemistry between those two. EVER. 

Seriously, through both S2 and S3 I got nothing more from their interactions than that 

1) SHe wants him to die.

2) He is a misogynist.

Nothing else.

If there were ANY plans or any sort of romance in development, actors would have been directed to portray it but it never happened.

So I am sorry, if all of what I know about latest episodes sounds ridiculous fanfic attempt to destroy Caroline - NONE OF THE SHIT OTHER CHARACTERS EMPHASIZED EVER WAS IN THE SHOW. She never was attracted, to him, she never doubted her goodness and oh, how about, HE WANTED TO SACRIFICE HER IN THE CEREMONY?

Yeah, I call bullshit on chemistry and everything else that people uses to make themselves think the crackship is real. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

She never was attracted, to him    She said she was like 3 times    she never doubted her goodness Very true. still, I've caught myself wishing I could forget all the things you've done (bc if she rly didn't like him she wouldn't have to drop this nickel in the fountain) If there were ANY plans or any sort of romance in development, actors would have been directed to portray it but it never happened.

Lol.  
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.