Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2548 posts
Redoktober

Who's getting married

Cats out of the bag hon. No need to hide your relationship any longer. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Red is perfect, and she's kinda like CaroWhich Red are we talking about here and i'm assuming you mean Cora?

Posted at

also brilliance in young Cora being similar looking to Belle :P

Posted at

lmao ew

Posted at

AS for Red, I always saw more parallels to Maleficent than to anyone else in the show, though.  She is to Snow what Maleficent is to Regina. Not to mention both being shapeshifters with unkillable animal forms. 

Posted at
2425 posts
While Klaus still pines for TVD’s Caroline Forbes, nonsupernatural psychology student, bartender Camille (Leah Pipes), who’s drawn to the same dark painting as Klaus in Jacksons Squire, could catch his eye in the future. “Without a doubt, romance would always be key in The Originals universe” says Plec.

Every time I read this I want to vomit. Why JP why?

Posted at

LOL

Posted at
2425 posts
Its one huge clusterfuck of random bullshit consisting of two people spamming ouat stuff, one person stanning a crackship, one person pretending show is great and the rest laughing.  Who dat?
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

LOL NIC. Just in time, and I meant Ruby is kinda like Caroline 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I'm aware that Snow is falling from grace but i don't think she's anywhere near the level of bottomless pit no redemption that Rumple and Regina are at. That slap that she gave to the carpenter guy was VERY significant and showed that she is indeed regressing but until i see another 2 episodes, i'm unwilling to say too much about it. And about the different mindset i agree up to a certain point. To my knowledge Snow has been manipulative since day one, just like the other 2 and she's done it because she believes that its in her best interests, just like the other 2 BUT where she strays is that her decisions have also been made with everyone else in mind. She genuinely thought that she was doing right by others. Rumple and Regina...not so much. The only decision that Snow has ever made where she was being manipulative for her own selfish reasons was in killing Cora and that was ONE action. I'm not gonna put her in the same category as the other 2 until i see where the writers are going to go with her. If they tumble more and more down the rabbit hole then sure, Snow and her loved ones are gonna be in for one hell of a ride, we can even see it brewing with the fact that she is at odds with every other magical creature because she doesn't want to go home.  

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad