Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Yeah i know,its hard for people like us to uderstand how TVD could survive without Caroline and the originals but the thing is the only character worth caring except the DES ofcourse is Caroline,there has to be a plot B too and no matter how hard the writers try,no one cares for Matt or even Bonnie anymore?Who else is left?oh and about bringing in new characters?Let me LOL at that for a few hours bc i LOVE how they brought April for a couple f epi's and the conveniently forgot about her....so yeah Caroline leaving might not have that much of an impact to get the show cancelled,but the ratings WILL suffer.

But I do think they're planning to shift Caroline over, and I don't think it'll be at the end of season 6.

She could be a guest star tho,remember Claire isn't a regular on TVD either,she still gets her fair share f appearances and i'm pretty sure Klaus will crossover to TVD too,a lot more than Caroline will to TO.

2 seasons is just too long (and that's if the trio don't sign on for more seasons).

Not to be a buzzkill here but i doubt TO will last more than one season,also the trio doesnt have to sign for anything,TVD is going to get cancelled just like GG did,mark my words lol

I would understand shifting Caroline over post season 6 if they'd left them off at 4x07 (or even 4x13) feels. But idk, for some reason I'm convinced the deeper they go into it, means less amount of time available for 'separation'. Strange logic but idk.

Maybe theya re just milking everything while they can?Call it fan pandering maybe?so that Klaroline fans don't try to kill them over the summer,idk why everyone is so pressed tho,its not confirmed that the pilot WILL get picked up,it might not,so they are idk preparing themselves for that too?

Posted at

If that would happen that would be a rip-off from GG s2's prom Chair moment

Get out Amie, lmao

you're making my fantasy come true about plec having tea parties with safran sharing their shitty writing ideas with each other

Posted at

and  her sharing home made twinkies with Savage

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

and  her sharing home made twinkies with Savage

Oh no no no no...Safran maybe BUT Savage looks after her self - she might have the perfect figure but she is NEVER going near Julie's twinkies......its clear she AND Sarah Goodman are shaking twinkies and special brownies!

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

*she might not have the perfect figure

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Gayatri yeah, there's a chance it won't get picked up. But its very minimal really. It already has an existing fanbase, and if the first season is good, and i cant imagine a show with JM DG and CH not being so, then it will last. More than 1 season for sure. But yeah I  agree though. there's a chance CA will do a guest star role. It would make sense, and still allow her to carry out her plot B status on TVD. 

plec having tea parties with safran sharing their shitty writing ideas with each other

wouldn't want to be a fly on that wall. when i watched GG I would've given anything to be in on Savage and Co's thought process. 'she must make a pact with god. its the only thing that makes sense'
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Thing is,no matter howvever muh JP might hype it,i have literally 0%faith in her abilites to write a good show,TVD was already established a show when she completely took over and fucked it up,just look at the last 2.5 seasons....I mean this is the woman who made Damon hide that mcguffin in a soap dish lmao....So yeah i don't have any expectations,i'll only be watching for JoMo,that is if Hayley doesn't completely ruin it for me...

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

honestly all i want are some Original scenes. i'm not going into it hoping for much other than that.

Posted at

Yeah but idk,she started hating snow the minute Cora mentioned Snow revealed her secrets....and yeah i agree hating snow and wanting to destroy her kind of gave her a goal in life,something to live for,maybe thats why she continued hating Snow for so long,cos she had nthing else to live for ? but now taht she has Henry,she's considering letting go?

For the first part? the roots of that hate? sure. But it did not grow into full on 100% hatred till somewhere around the time of pushing Cora into the mirror, as well as the whole Frankenstein stuff. 

As for latter part - Exactly.

Before the curse Regina pretty much did not care about her fate after as long s she could seek out her life's goal - destroying Snow.

AFter the curse happened she slowly opened her heart up considering there was no longer any goal and her life was a monotony of boring town life. 

I don't think it was as much about hating snow, as it was about the feud itself - Regina would do something, Snow would react in one way or the other - Regina would be challenged. She might not have wanted to accept that, but their dynamic really reminds me of a younger and older sister - just instead of trying to surpass each other and stealing each other's dolls, its all blood and murder and bows and apples. Which explains her reaction to the porch scene in 2x17 and why Regina is content with Snow living. 

Posted at

And I am 100% sure Regina is underestimating what SNow is capable of and will pay dearly for having held that heart in her hands and yet having left her to live. As i said before - Regina's point of view of Snow has always been bad, but Regina never really MET Dark Snow. I am actually quite sure that that plot-line will be tipping point of their feud with them going from mortal enemies to merely frienemies after it ends. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad