Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

lol i love that manip.

idk what exactly. but she basically stated that "no", candice isn't going to be a part of spin-off, and then she randomly said something about liking characters who don't know "equal marriage rights". i'm thinking 4x18-4x19 have to be reaaaally filled with KC goodness for her to be so bitchy

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
Patri
742 posts

LMAO BN is going to shit on everything when he reads the Buffy mention.

apparantly KC become 'friends' in 4x18 and they talk about Tyler quite a bit

Not surprised about the Tyler part. Tyler is more present now than when he was in the show lol.

But why would caroline be friends with klaus? This makes even less sense than her wanting to jump his bones after everything that has happened. I mean, FRIENDS? What are you doing Plec...

Posted at

Bahahaha where is Kitty 

Meh, We already talked about that shit few days ago, where have you been lol. I bassically called it happening that way and glenna said she bets plec will rip off Spike's monologue too(like the one in the church where Spike is nearly driven insane by halucinations First has inflicted upon him).

This whole stuff, remember?

~011000000% called them trying to rip it off, lol :P

Yeah i think her underestimating Snow will backfire too,i kind of want the dark snow and Regina reationship to be a bit like Rumple and Regina one..l just love thier rivalry Lol.yes, yes YESSS. Exactly :P

Regina 100% will regret her decision, lol. 

You can't have a big clash like snow/regina deserves if one side or the other is too passive. This way it ensures it to be spectacularly fabulous. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

its cool though yo. i mean first hate, then lust, then friendship, then some more lust. its like heaven :D

but what happens is maybe Klaus asks her why she's helping and she pulls out the friend-card. and then he's all like 'no, man. you dig me, that's whats up'

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
apparantly KC become 'friends' in 4x18 and they talk about Tyler quite a bit   No, the spoiler said the word 'friends' is thrown into their conversations including 'Tyler'    wht did she say now lol

carina: "I can't think of anything less disgusting than a person who's against same sex marriage" fan: "I can, a murderer, rapist, etc", carina: "considering your name says team klaus I'd say you've gotten over that lol" hours later after hate mail: "oh gosh, it was a joke"

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN Lol,you have mellowed my friend,i remember when you used to rage at the littlest things,and now no reaction at all :O quite a change lmao....Did you visit Red Dragon for anger management issues??

You can't have a big clash like snow/regina deserves if one side or the other is too passive. This way it ensures it to be spectacularly fabulous. 

Ugh,i just want a rly big show down between them,like i'm kind of at a confused place where i want Snow to get rly dark like be the next dark one while Rumple still retaining his magic and trolling them all.Rumple or Snow,i can't DECIDE lol...

No, the spoiler said the word 'friends' is thrown into their conversations including 'Tyler'   

Maybe Forwood will break up but still remain friends,makes a lot of sense,Tyler has been a big part of Caroline's life..

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Maybe Forwood will break up but still remain friends,makes a lot of sense,Tyler has been a big part of Caroline's life..     I think friends refers to KC, for whatever reason. Tyler is brought up because she's pissed that he's gone.
Posted at

Lol,you have mellowed my friend,i remember when you used to rage at the littlest things,and now no reaction at allhave not mellowed at all.

Simply I already reacted to this shit a week ago :P

Ugh,i just want a rly big show down between them,like i'm kind of at a confused place where i want Snow to get rly dark like be the next dark one while Rumple still retaining his magic and trolling them all.Rumple or Snow,i can't DECIDE lol...I kind of want  Snow kill Rumple, thus conditions applying, but Emma ending up healing him when he is almost dead, so you have both dark snow and troll rumple alive :P

Rump would still have magic but not as powerful and Regina and Snow would have all the fun in the world, lol. 

Not to mention that Rumple loosing his Dark One status would certainly improve his relations with Bae. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

This is the second time you didn't react,just checking lol

Rump would still have magic but not as powerful and Regina and Snow would have all the fun in the world, lol. 

I don't rly care as long as Rumple is still stronger than Regina,like idk RumplexRegina joining hands against Dark!Snow would be awesome...

Not to mention that Rumple loosing his Dark One status would certainly improve his relations with Bae. 

I think i read a spoiler somewhere that Neal's relationship with Rumple is going to change in remaining couple of epi's.Not sure if its legit tho.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Flora, Carina said same-sex marriage?? damn, i thought i read equal rights in marriage. what the hell am i on??

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad