Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

what's happening to TVD right now is because its run for too long. Shows need to start with a strict end point in mind, and when it nears, go for it.  Problem is networks want to milk it for all its worth. Like take Buffy for example. 5 seasons is all it needed. 6 was dark and good for it. but 7 was just strange.

Then you have a lot of character "developments" that make no sense to keep it running (ex: bad Elena just seems like brainless Elena). People leave (that are important) and random people stay (ex: OTH). Its much better to invest in a new show with existing characters people want to see more of (Originals should've started in season 4 though).

My only hope for Originals is that its written for the existing fanbase and that they don't ruin the characters. Stay true to what they've written so far. I don't want to see a show where the only thing thats familiar are their faces.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
^Then they will just have to rush his redemption.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Hopefully, she'll never manage to go there because the show will get canceled after the end of the fisrt season. LOL

Does it make us evil if we wish for this?I mean i love JoMo but i don't want to see Klaus' character butchered more than it already is.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He was PERF. BN come to me.

Idk how you were all looking at the bod though, there was too much pain and craziness going on for me to be able to focus on it. But LMAO at the 'photoshopped abs' comment. The CW people don't even know the basic rules of photoshop, have you seen any of their promo pics?

Lol me and Charishma are just gross, and yeah the cast looks like cartoons in promo pics, especially in those card looking ones, with Klaus holding a snake and etc
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Thats just how Plec rolls sweetie.

Gayatri! don't break my heart yo. Why you gotta hate like that?? but yeah, i know it'll get ruined eventually. I just hope that they retain what we've seen for atleast the first season. not just in terms of KC, but like how Rebekah wants love and a normal life, and how Elijah's loyal and shit, but still ruthless as all get out. I want them to stay who they are. And their relationships (which each other and you know, some others) are a big part of it for me. Otherwise i'll just feel a little alienated.

Posted at

THOSE TWO, I JUST CAN'T. why did I venture into that tag again

Posted at

Like take Buffy for example. 5 seasons is all it needed. I will never understand people like you

"oh hey , let's end the show with a downer ending midway through the story".

No what Buffy needed was TEN seasons instead of seven.

Fifth, Sixth and Seventh were the best seasons of entire show and something EVERYTHING before led to. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Charishma Then TVD should've stayed on for just 1 season.TVD is a victim of just plain bad writing and fan pandering to some extent..what you're suggesting happened to HIMYM,it was awesome till s5 but then it just got bad and worse to the point now i have to force myself to watch it.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

there was just a lot of good eye-candy this ep. The way that DG kissed nearly gave me a heart attack. Strong chiselled jawlines are just so great for planet earth. lol i don't even know what the fuck i'm saying. but yeah, JM did look good. Esp when they were fighting and he was standing straight. Nice clear shot.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

That was for your earlier comment

and i'm not hating,i';m just being realistic,this show was doomed the day Plec signed it

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.