Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

Hook and Emma frolicking through the fields. That is What is going to happen.

those two I swear. PERFECT :3

Meanwhile in new york:

Posted at

you are such a hypocrite,

lol you distaste crackships and here you are crackshipping

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Aurora is back?YAY.i love Aurora.adfghjkl;.just LOVE her..btw she does she appear in FTL or Storybrooke?

Well one princess I really dc for on there is cindy 

Yeah me neither,in addition to making her seem like a ditzy blonde,they also made her a gold digger.My fave princess ruined forever...

For me, Out of heroines/princesses:

Snow >>>> Red >>> Belle > Kathryn > Mulan => Aurora >>>> Cinderella >>>> Ava For me too,excpet for Kathryn,idc for Kathryn,i loved how she slapped Snow tho LOL.

Posted at

like a fucking fanGIRL that you already are

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

you are such a hypocrite,

lol you distaste crackships and here you are crackshipping

LOL,THIS.

Posted at

lol you distaste crackships and here you are crackshippingCaptain Swan is not a crackship.

Its 100% canon ship.

Viewers ship it, actors ship it, show writers clearly ship it. The characters had actual interactions before the ship, the characters had narrative parallels drawn about each other as well as to other pairings and multiple characters called out both of them for what they feel.  It has a nice slow, beautiful build up and its going to be epic. 

Aurora is back?YAY.i love Aurora.adfghjkl;.just LOVE her..btw she does she appear in FTL or Storybrooke?Most likely SB. 

For me too,excpet for Kathryn,idc for Kathryn,i loved how she slapped Snow tho LOL.I loved Kathryn for being the most atypical princess. Writers made her appear one way and then subverted expectations about the character

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It has a nice slow, beautiful build up and its going to be epic. 

In your head,I'd rahter Rumple and Emma hook up than Emma and Hook.ewww

I loved Kathryn for being the most atypical princess. Writers made her appear one way and then subverted expectations about the character

Meh,i liked her Ftl version a  lil more but then i generally like everyone's ftl versions more(except cinderella)so thats no exception

Posted at

In your head,I'd rahter Rumple and Emma hook up than Emma and Hook.

Golden Swan was kind of intriguing in S1 but meh, I do not see any love there. Just manipulations for gain. But that was just a remote possibility that would never happen, not a ship.

Hook and emma on other hand is canon. Writers know it(since they said that she look at him the same way she did at Graham and that she ALREADY looks at him wrong way lol), actors know it(half the cast teases the fandom about it), the show is full of symbolism about it(snowing parallels, similar dressing style Emma adapted after meeting Hook, similar character backstories, etc), its ironic narrative-wise for baelfire lol and the finale spoilers pretty much confirm it happening

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Golden Swan was kind of intriguing in S1 but meh, I do not see any love there. Just manipulations for gain. But that was just a remote possibility that would never happen, not a ship.Dude i was kidding...he is her son's grandfather.GROSS.like ewwww to double infinity,,,,,Idk why everyone HAS to ship everything...I like Captian Hook scenes but i don't want them to hook up...Idk i just like Emma single tbh.

Posted at
1581 posts
Danielle50
I cannot wait for Captain Swan to hook up.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.