Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i want Stefan to be Caroline's date so bad. these two need to party it up

Lol,yeah me too but i'm pretty sure both Stefan is going to be too wrapped in the vagina drama to actually care about his only friend

Also,i know dis show don't do no forshadowing but after yesterdays epi i got the sinking feeling that they might explore Steroline romantically...i mean with Stefan saying he'll let Elena go and sooo many of adorbs Steroline scene,i have a feeling the show might just go there.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

also silver linings playbook or argo?which one is better?

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i really hope they don't though. Not just because of Elena (because C is so not someone to be 'settled' for), but because if they ever became involved in a relationship it would be the most boring thing alive. They're both anchors.

Posted at

Sooo perf

Also Red will appreciate this since its Red's two favorite shows in one: 

Posted at

no i dont have stated that over and over to flora when she starts appearing on screen

aurora is a whingey lil twat that needs to be punched in the face. and she's lesbo for mulan and phillip is mine mwahahahah

lmao steroline incest ship

and i cant wait for game of thrones cant wait to fap again to joffrey

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

It will never cease to surprise me that people stills ship this,(found it in the caroline tag btw)

I mean its

Whoever ships this srsly needs to reconsider their lifechoices

Posted at

no judging bitches, joffrey is fap

Posted at

daroline = klaulena

basically

Posted at

=nuthouse

Posted at

Sooo perf

You're so gheyyyy

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.