Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
1581 posts
Danielle50

I honestly do not want Klaus to cure Elena. He cure Elena the first time because he wanted her to turn back human for more hybrids but I cannot see why he would do it this time.

Posted at

And Game of thornes is FUCKING AWESOME.Only show that can make me ship incest lmfao...i want Sansa to own Jeoffery at some point tho,like frickin kick his skinny ass at some point in the show.Considering I have read all the books, this is ironic and hilarious to me considering Sansa's role in all of the story....

Lol @Glenna this is nothing compared to what BN writes.His essays put me to sleep lmao

Oh please, they are not essays. Just posts :P

My tumblr meta posts are around ~8x longer :P

Posted at

hate you,lol

and cant wait  to fap fap over joffrey

Posted at
2425 posts

I hope sc never happens. They would be as boring as SE/DE. They're just too sweet and cute not to mention incestuous. Compared to KC screamfest which was hot hot hot. I said it before I see Caroline with someone badder and darker that can challenge her. I don't want cute/fluffy ships. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i know they will make klaus cure elena but i  love watching a few mins of her suffering that's my idea of entertainment ever she since she got my hubby bubby killed

Vamp Elena had suffered more than human Elena tbh.....what with mind rape and actual rape and now no emotions thanks to Damon,as atleast as a human she was in control of her own mind now Damon fucking salvatore owns her of all people...thats in itself is the biggest tragedy if there ever was one lol

I think at this point in the show even BN's headcanon of everyone getting cured of vampirism and stelena getting married and having 2.5 children is possible lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

.Considering I have read all the books, this is ironic and hilarious to me considering Sansa's role in all of the story...

Don't spoil it for me now.Lol,i sooo want to read the books but i'm pretty sure that would ruin the show for me,so i'll read the books after the show is over....like in the next idk 3-4 years lmao....

Oh please, they are not essays. Just posts :P

Yeah right  LOL.

Posted at

who cares i want elijah or anyone to slap her across the wall

Posted at

just imagine steroline as book bamon

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

i probably never would've regained consciousness if they'd kissed.

Lol,i would've just straight up died and gone to KC heaven lmao....

and plus, if K had went for it then, C would've kicked his ass. when they do kiss, it has to be her making the move.

Nah,it would've been a spur of the moment thing.1 second they both are fighting,next they give in to the desire and grab each other and kiss and THEN after realsing wtf they were doing,Caroline would push him and kick his sexy sorry ass lmao

Posted at
Charishma
2296 posts
Charishma

i recently saw a gif of when in season 2 Klaus slapped Elena. so wrong, but i laughed. and he was scary evil then. just goes to show how annoying elena is now

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.