Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

lmao pics gur

Posted at

LOL at plec's answers. The pig is so full of herself 

suuurrrreeee,with those mindfucky spoilers,i definitely expect that to happen lmaoI expect at least two people to die, at least a few WHAT THE EHLL HAS HAPPENED things to happen, at least ten what the fuck revelations

they dont like each other, and there's no sexual tension there really

Sure that's why:

They are eyefucking each other in every scene they share. They are amused by each other in every scene they share. Hook managed to bring Emma's walls down faster than Graham did.  Emma made sure to protect Hook from Rumple Rumple called her out on caring about Hook. 

Sure they don't care suuuure :P

Posted at

crackshipping makes you have fallacious claims

she's better off with neal

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Flora I died when someone compared that pic to the grumpy cat...LOL...but you know what?on second thoughts,it kinda is lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I hope Joffrey slaps  Sanza

Lol,why?do you hate Sansa??I don't love  her but JFC i hate Jeoffrey sfm...i hope his ends up on a spike someday :P :P

I expect at least two people to die, at least a few WHAT THE EHLL HAS HAPPENED things to happen, at least ten what the fuck revelations

I keep thinking,it'd be okay if "_________" person died but no,i can't take it if anyone died....i'll be miserable. :(

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*his head ends up on a spike

Posted at

People who hate Sansa better deal with their hate because she is flawless and she will stick far longer than 99% of other characters. :P

crackshipping makes you have fallacious claims

Not a crackship if its canon :P

Captain Red? Sleeping Hook? now THAT'S crackships. :P

she's better off with neal

A runaway screw-up that treats her like shit and already is at fault for her life SUCKING HARD?

I think not. 

I keep thinking,it'd be okay if "_________" person died but no,i can't take it if anyone died....i'll be miserable. :(

I genuinely FEAR for Red's life. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

LOL at plec's answers. The pig is so full of herself 

I'm sure she has deluded herslef into thinking she's in some alternate reality where the show she's written is actually good.I mean just look at the way she talks about the show,like its something so great and unpredictable lmao when the show has been moving in circles from the past 3 seasons lol.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Hey no spoiling but it did make me jump a little bit with happiness.YAY for Sansa..

Not a crackship if its canon :P

I'm pretty sure 90% of it exists just in your head lmao.I don't see any sexual tension between them.

I genuinely FEAR for Red's life.

Ugh,idk i mean there are characters i love more than her but i love her too,sigh.I'll only be okay if jiminy cricket or blue fairy died.idc for them.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The thing with Neal is that she ended up in jail preggers cos of him,i don't see how anyone can forgive that,much less Emma.So no i don't ship it either.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad