Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Hey no spoiling but it did make me jump a little bit with happiness.YAY for Sansa..I am not sure you would be jumping if you knew, lol. Her plot is one of the most controversial things about the books.

blue fairy died.

Only if snow punched her off the cliff, lol.

Otherwise I want Blue to be the final villain :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lets just stop the GoT discussions because its one show i DO NOT want spoiled.at all.

Otherwise I want Blue to be the final villain :P

Not sure if she has those villainous qualities.sure she is a lying hypocritical bitch but villain?idk about that.

Posted at

Lol,why?do you hate Sansa??I don't love  her but JFC i hate Jeoffrey sfm...i hope his ends up on a spike someday :P :P

Let me start by saying Sansa is one annoying whingey little twat who gets owned by Aria.   lol and stark aria not the aria who loves to tongue pedophiles   and I love Joffrey grrrn sexy little thing should be in my bed
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^joffrey is to unbalanced and scary he actually makes Klaus seem like a puppy. I hope Rob kills him though.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

actually, scratch that. Klaus is a puppy. Joffrey makes every other tv villian seem puppy-like

Posted at

nooooo then who am i going to fap to

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Rob is hot yo. Jon's not really fappable, he doesn't wear form-fitting stuff, so its like w/e. I kind of simulataneously got turned on and turned way the fuck off by Drogo in season 1. ooo Ned was fappable! Sean Bean is the MAN. idk though, you're right, there's not much to fap too. Well, maybe Jamie, if you're not too turned off by his character.

Posted at

seriously lol even my own long-time partner tells me to fap over jamie wtf because he finds me weird and disturbing fapping over joffrey

whateven lmao

Posted at

Let me start by saying Sansa is one annoying whingey little twat who gets owned by Aria

wrong.

Sansa is strong defiant yet feminine woman

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Let me start by saying Sansa is one annoying whingey little twat who gets owned by Aria. 

Sansa is a feminine girl and Aria is a tomboy.one is not better than the other.But yeah i didn't like her much in s1,but she grew on me in s2..I liked how she handeled stuff after her Dad got killed,and everything that happened later  made her a woman of strong resolve.she might not be a princess but she certainly acts like one and in a good way.

actually, scratch that. Klaus is a puppy. Joffrey makes every other tv villian seem puppy-like

Ikr,so fucking cray,remember when he asked those women to beat each other up,jfc.lol.I loved how scared he got when the war began tho lmao.I hope the ass dies.

Rob is hot yo. Jon's not really fappable, he doesn't wear form-fitting stuff, so its like w/e. I kind of simulataneously got turned on and turned way the fuck off by Drogo in season 1.

I only like Jon out of all men,character wise but omfg,Jamie is the guy to fap to,lol i love him and jfc Drogo was fuckin scray...like i srsly thought he'd kill daenerys on his wedding night..but you know tbh,i find none of the cast that much fap worthy,even the girls aren't sexy,i mean they shed clothes like anything on the show but i don't rly find any of them much b'ful.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad