Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

Good that you like Jon, considering he technically is THE main character of the whole A Song of Ice and Fire  franchise. An "Ice" to Daenerys "Fire". 

As for females - they are good looking alrigh. They are setting-appropriate in terms of not-overdoing make-up, but characters like Daenerys, Sansa or Melissandre are very good to look at :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Jon and Daenerys are my favourite characters.aside from Tryion and Jamie.....and ugh i like everyone.

An "Ice" to Daenerys "Fire".

WAIT,i never thought of it that way but it makes SO much sense :O

You're right about Melissandre but Daenerys has a baby face.Idk i excepted some one mature looking for the role of mother of dragons but apart from the looks part,she rocks the role like nobody's business.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Jon and Dany basically share the main character role. Melissandre is unbelievable. Women straight up has no front to her gowns lol. Sansa is great though. I'm looking forward to her and Arya's growth. With Dany, her development is slow but still so great. I just love how GM writes women. And relationships. What's so freaking amazing about GoT is that you could go without the supernatural aspect, and it'd still be just as amazing. The drama is the very definition of gripping.

They all look so young because they have to be. In the books Dany's just 14. In the show they made her 17 to make it more palatable (and legal lol).

What I really love about the cast though is that they didn't just go out and hire models. Each actor looks striking and suited to the character. Its almost like the beauty that comes forth is just plain confidence and magnetism. You believe they're so great because of their demeanour and how they are, not because of their looks. The most gorgeous people can look the most disgusting. God I could go on and on about this show. I never knew tv until I watched it.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

Did anyone like Silas in the form of Caroline? It makes me think that Candice has the potential to play a really good evil character.

She was GOOD, like very good actually. I was seriously creeped out by the "and tomorrow...who knows..." - she aced that line. I really hope to see more of Silas being Caroline.

Lol...sometimes i find myself wishing she played Elena....half the reason i hate Elena so much  is N.D can't fuckin act.

Oh you are not alone in this....tv Caroline's character is very much close to what book Elena was. I mean, aside from physical appearance - book Elena had blond hair and had great taste when it came to fashion...there are also characteristics like being strong and confident about what she wants and having that urge to protect her loved ones and also somethines acting without thinking...but at the same time like Caroline in s1 book Elena was a bit selfish and all about status and her views on manythings were similar to those of what we saw on tvd. I mean, in all honesty, the only thing that tv Elena has from book Elena is the whole "caught between two brothers" thing but because tv Elena lacks so many characteristics from book Elena, the whole premise of the tv triangle has no allure....thats why I always call it the pseudo love triangle because instead of a natural progression of things we see scenes, most of which are forced on the viewers to think that THIS is the epic SE/DE moment...especially when it comes to DE.

Yeah he is.and i realised it in s3 tbh,i mean the season was crappy as fuck but gosh Paul was amazing,esp the humanity off scenes in the gym(same epi when Klaus slaps elena lmao)....TVD is beneath Paul and Candice tbh,they should get better shows...

I think Paul did an amazing hob back in the first 4 episodes of s3 - especially I loved The End of The Affair and The Reckoning...and I mean, Paul and Candice's scenes are always such a delight to watch

Posted at

tv Caroline's character is very much close to what book Elena wasHow about no.

in the looks? maybe.

But Caroline is nice, caring and strong-willed woman with strong moral compass and self-identity.

Book Elena was a great character because she was a mix of friend-protecting-determinator and a cold-headed-evil-bitch. She was someone who would play other people against each other for her amusement, change love interests like socks and get everything she wants no matter the methods. At the same time she would torture you to death if you dared to touch any of her friends of people she cares about - the rest of the world can go to hell though.

TV-Caroline is all about rules, self-control and morality.

Book-Elena is the opposite of that - she does not have that much of self-control, she is very quick to anger and fuck morality because she will do what she thinks she needs to and anyone who opposes her can go to hell or she will send them there herself.  

You hurt her friends? Oh too bad you are dead now. You took away something she cares about in her life? oh too bad, here's a few hour torture session. You killed someone she loves? Her have a few kiloton crater of grief anger and destruction. 

Book Elena was bassically female version of Book-Damon. Unrestricted, self confident, unbound, unstoppable, murderous and unforgiving. Yet at the same time trusting, loving, helping, worried and self-sacrificing.

C.Acoola might have the looks but she does not have the fierceness and darkness one needs to pull off Book Elena. No one in this show do. 

Posted at

I think Paul did an amazing hob back in the first 4 episodes of s3 - especially I loved The End of The Affair and The Reckoning...Looool, the whole ripper steffie trainwreck plotline made me hate his guts(both the actor and the character)

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I think Paul did an amazing hob back in the first 4 episodes of s3

Me too. its the first time you got to see a bit of his range. I still think there's a lot with him that TVD's hasn't given him the opportunity to explore. The character was scary and turned me really off, but P was great. I still can't get over the scene where he found Elena in the closet. Nina and Paul have great chemistry.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

With Dany, her development is slow but still so great.

Rly?,i find it quite the opposite actually.Out of all the  females,i like Dany's growth the most,i mean she went from being this meek creature who just took and took her brother's abuse to the fierce mother of dragons.My fave scene will alawys be when she slapped her bro and said i'm a khaleesi of dothraki and i'll beat the shit outta you if you ever touched me again lol....While with Sansa,i find her growth quite slow,i mean its there but she still has a long ways to go...She is strong in her own ways tho,i love how dignified she is,how she walks with her head held high even after being treated like crap.and Arya,she is more or less the same to me,same tom boy kid.have to applaud her brains tho,she is one clever gal.

. I never knew tv until I watched it.

Lol,GoT made me realise what good tv is,up until then i was wasting my life watching bull crap lmao

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I think Paul did an amazing hob back in the first 4 episodes of s3 - especially I loved The End of The Affair and The Reckoning...and I mean, Paul and Candice's scenes are always such a delight to watch

I know ryt.esp the scene where he asks that guy to drink his wife's blood.so fuckin creepy.

Looool, the whole ripper steffie trainwreck plotline made me hate his guts(both the actor and the character)

I have no idea how you can hate him and like this

Posted at

Sanza is PTSD material lmao

lol even the girls aren't sexy,i mean they shed clothes like anything on the show but i don't rly find any of them much b'ful.

you obviously missed out on dany lmao and fucking joffrey is fap no judging i got the glare from red already
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad