Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries

and i'm still betting on Snow turning into the dark one somehow.I am 100000% sure this will happen

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

sorry to be so OT, but i'm almost convinced that Tyler's scene in 4x19 will be a repeat of 4x14, and that he'll be by next season again. so fucking bipolar with this show. but yeah, i think they just want to reaffirm that C's feelings haven't changed and won't change. JP described his moment with C as "pivotal" but then again, she does use strange and inappropriate words sometimes.

Posted at

god fucking damnit, my post got cut off.

what I said, was "I am sure itwill happen, there are far tooo much foreshadowing for that happening for it to NOT happen". 

Also:

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
but i'm almost convinced that Tyler's scene in 4x19 will be a repeat of 4x14, and that he'll be by next season again. so fucking bipolar with this show. but yeah, i think they just want to reaffirm that C's feelings haven't changed and won't change. JP described his moment with C as "pivotal" but then again, she does use strange and inappropriate words sometimes.

Wouldn't a breakup scene also be considered "pivotal" though? In all honesty, I have no idea why they're bringing him back, but I don't see the use of the word 'pivotal' being that important (besides, it was a Carina McK quote, wasn't it?).

And I don't know why they need another TC reunion to reaffirm Caroline's feelings. For the past 4 episodes, Tyler is ALL she has talked about. Calling Tyler, getting letters from Tyler, talking about Tyler, trying to make deals for Tyler...I don't see how anyone would doubt her feelings LOL. Her wuv for him is even more prominent now than it was when Tyler was on the show.

The whole thing is just weird. I don't get why Tyler would come back for a moment in 419 and then leave again. Klaus has admitted that he isn't really after him, so what's the problem?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Her wuv for him is even more prominent now than it was when Tyler was on the show.

so true. And I agree. The whole is weird. I just don't get why they're bringing him back. The whole thing is fishy to me, and I have a feeling even though he'll only be on for like 1 minute, it'll have a big impact on the episode.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN It'll prolly happen in the next season tho or maybe they'll leave it as a cliffhanger this season?

And Great news...not surprising tho.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Honestly i don't see why they had to make Tyler leave in the first place.Klaus?but he is leaving too,so Tyler can come back.But i'm like 99% sure the writers don't know what to do with him so they just made him leave..and i very much doubt he'd come back in s5 tbh,like there is nothing for him there.Now i'm pretty sure 4X19 is going to be like what Charishma said,nore of the same,until we find a way.But sooner or later the writers WILL bring a new interest for her cos this is TVD and both her men just left lol.

Posted at

prolly happen in the next season tho or maybe they'll leave it as a cliffhanger this season?I am thinking Snow will get darker and darker through next episodes(since the show hyped up preplanned murder as point of no return already through both seasons and Snow did what she won't be able to com eback from according to writers) and they might use it as season cliffhanger 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Duuuuude
Posted at

dont make her read those she loves torturing herself

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.