Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
Patri
742 posts

Where did the Maroline spoiler come from? WTF.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol ILY. my sentiments expressed so wonderfully :D

Lol,I hate Maroline to infinity and beyond and that was even before he betrayed her in s2,he always treated Caroline like crap,like she was somehow inferior to him and Elena.No wonder Caroline had so many insecurity issues.with a boyfriend like that,who wouldn't.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@Patri Me and Chraishma posted the interview a couple of pages ago.Basically JP said Matt and Caroline are going to have a huge moment in S5 and we're all like 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

*Charishma

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

I read the interview but I din't see Matt mentioned and I still don't tbh. Am I blind? LOL

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

It's like someone with fourth stage cancer knowing they'll die but the doctor says there's still hope, just believe, a miracle will happen. Not to compare a deadly disease to a TV show but yeah.

lol nicfanz how did I miss this?? you're freaking hilarious. So true btw. Its just mean. She should just say there's no chance.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Am I blind? LOL

You aren't blind,i'm a dumbass lol.nicfanz posted that spoiler LOL

"Fear not Maroline fans. Caroline will have a pivotal moment with Matt in season 5 that will set your hearts ablaze."

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Ahaha Thank god, because I loathe Maroline.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its just mean. She should just say there's no chance.

Gurl,please.if there is one thing Plec does well,its trolling the fanbase.i don't see it stopping anytime soon tbh lol

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Ahaha Thank god, because I loathe Maroline.

lol,you're not the only one.Almost every one on here does.srsly Maroline is even worse than Forwood.Atleast Tyler didn't treat Caroline like some inferior bitch while being in love with Elena all the time.ugh i hate Maroline

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.