Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

I would love to see Caroline to turn off her humanity, at least for a little while. I'm so sick and tired of preachy saint Caroline.

And for my spinoff idea, I wouldn't want Caroline to turn off her humanity but be more badass and dark. I want her to have no qualms about killing if the situation justifies it and her killing 12 witches doesn't really count because she was shocked and felt really bad which took that moment away. S2 Caroline was so badass I felt she could take it on anyone.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

^Yeah....never gonna happen. To either of those ideas. Its good to want things though.....

Posted at
2425 posts

Posted at
2425 posts

*sigh* So much potential. I blame Forwood for this.

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

I think Car had the potential of being the one bitch in MF that Damon would be scared to piss off. Morally (because she could just drip venom from her mouth like a damn viper) as well as physically (when she's angry). So enjoyed her kicking his ass scenes but alas her character has reverted SOOO much its not even funny. Her season 2 self was BY FAR the best version of herself. 

Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

You're giving Forwood WAYYY to much grief about Car's decline. 

Posted at
2425 posts

You're giving Forwood WAYYY to much grief about Car's decline. 

When did she start declining? When she hooked up with Tyler and together became annoying, perfect MF prince and princess. IMO, they negatively influenced each other. Pre-Forwood they were much more likable. I even prefer S1 Caroline to Caroline now. Without Forwood, Tyler wouldn't have become a boyscout hero and Caroline wouldn't have become a carbon copy of Mother Theresa.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Fact of the matter is only in a well written show where 2+2=4 and not 15 and where characters play off each other and we see one character's journey directly affecting anothers....AND IT MAKES SENSE.... can we say that Tyler's character and Forwood's rise is in direct correlation to Caroline's individual character's fall. We're just being emotional and blaming Ty when he himself is not to blame. If anything in this screwed up show and with this effed up writing i would prefer to blame Caroline herself for her decline. She should realize that the way she is now is non too ideal and ask herslef WTF is wrong? 100% of the blame lies with Plec of course but blaming Ty for Car and her fangirling retarded season 4 apperances is like blaming Stefan for Elena's bad decision making for the time they were together. 

Posted at
2425 posts
blaming Stefan for Elena's bad decision making for the time they were together.  Actually fans do blame Stefan for ruining Elena and that's why they prefer DE because she's less annoying around Damon. And it's prefectly valid to feel that Tyler/Forwood ruined Caroline. I find her annoying around Tyler but tolerable around Klaus and Stefan (most of the time). She babysits Tyler and becomes dependent around him where as she's more herself around Klefan. Therefore, Forwood played a part in the declination of Caroline.
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

Actually fans do blame Stefan for ruining Elena and that's why they prefer DE because she's less annoying around Damon

You do realize that you just used DE fans to justify your argument right????? And all this proves is that we already know that Caroline around Tyler annoyed you, that in no way proves that Tyler is rubbing off on Car to make her annoy you. See the difference? Caroline and Caroline alone should be blamed for being Tylers babysitter he sure as hell didn't ask her to be it. As i recall he even tried to push her away and leave town for her safety and because he felt unworthy of their friendship at the beginning. She was the one that decide that that was the role she was going to play for him. No one else but Car made Car this way....except Plec. The closest argument you could make to the effect is that Ty should be stronger so that Car wouldn't have to play the babysit and supporter role but again thats purely subjective as Car was the one to initial herself into that role.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad