Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Yeah I read it, he's such a optimist it's cute but if delenas been having a dance for 3 seasons then so would klaroline, they may only get something out of Caroline because of this spinoff.

Posted at
2425 posts

I was gonna post the same interview. I think JoMo is just teasing KC fans trying to give them hope. But I highly doubt Caroline will crossover. And if she does, he will move on to Camille by then. Nothing will ever happen between Klaus and Caroline.

Posted at
2425 posts

I'm still bitter what they're doing with this Klamille thing and TO fans desperately trying to prove it's not Klaroline 2.0. An Original fan just told me she hopes he romances Camille and shows her his good side but she hates Klaroline. Like really bitch.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I don't think Camille will be like Caroline, it's just the whole outer appearance and parallels that annoys me. Bonding over a painting, the blond hair, the similar name. And I don't think he was teasing in the interview, before the spinoff it's kind of obvious they'll make Caroline crack, because it will be the only chance to see it 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I know i'm being a buzz kill again but whats the point if making Caroline crack when they're never gonna happen in the first place,this is how fans like DElusionals are born.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Also Klamille=Delena 2.0 not Klaroline.I mean come on Clamille is exactly like Elena with her everyone isn't evil and shit and its obvious Plec is going to Damonize Klaus to redeem him.It reeks of Delena,reeeks of it
Posted at
2425 posts

And Camille will overlook all the shit klaus does because she wants to see the good in him. Klamille/klaus fans will whitewash every bad action of klaus and say he was doing it out of love or he was hurt. Klamille will eye fuck for three seasons before banging but she still can't choose between him and sexy marcel. Hurt klaus goes on killing rampage. 

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Yeah at first Camille seems a lot like Caroline, but she's not. She's very Elena-like, with the Sookie Stackhouse profession. She seems a little more down to earth, less assertive. The only thing I don't like from her description is how she's going to excuse his behaviour b/s she doesn't believe in evil. The whole they're-equal-because-she's-and-adult thing they're going for just goes down the drain with that naive outlook on life. Some people are saying she seems to be more suited to Klaus than Caroline. I'm withholding judgment on that. From what I've seen no one handles him like Caroline. 

@Gayatri: I think they're going to make Caroline crack for added tension to Forwood next season. Also, they might see it as part of a character arc for her. I saw KC that way initially. Even if she does crack (ex: he compels her to tell him how she really feels), she'll probably pretend that it didn't happen after. 

I kind of don't believe anything JM says anymore lol. He's so hopeful, and you can tell he doesn't want to disappoint the fans, but at the end of the day most of what he says is speculation. I don't think he's fully aware of what he's signed up for. As for K giving C ultimatum, I can totally see that. Huffy little bitch that he is.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

*she's-an-adult. lol i can't spell

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

i know JM's not a shipper, but everytime I hear him talk about KC I smile. He gets their dynamic so well.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad