Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Mystic Falls Barbie Caroline finds a dress at the eleventh hour, which explains why it doesn’t look like a traditional prom gown. “I was trying to find something vintage-looking but one that was still new,� Leverett says of the character’s Sherri Hill dress. “I tend to go a little more feminine [with Caroline]… She’s into the glamour of everything.�) Do you think Klaus gives her the dress? :) xx if klaus gave her the dress im DONE.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
I know i'm being a buzz kill again but whats the point if making Caroline crack when they're never gonna happen in the first place,this is how fans like DElusionals are born    

Because a mutual closure between them will make the riot less intense, compared to her never cracking at all before he leaves. Fans will be mad either way because the two will be separated, but having Caroline choke up at least something would calm them down, while half of them or so will think "this isn't the end"

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Meh,i'm getting sick of as sick of Klaroline as i am of Forwood rn.I mean they have a lot of sexual tension but what else?And since they're gonna get seperated anyway,i don't see the point of obsessing over them like i've been doing lately.I'm very very pessimistic about our "titanic" rn
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Charishma Camille looks wise=Caroline,Character wise =Elena.No two ways about that. Also,i'm pretty sure JoMo gives such optimistic interviews just to keep the fans happy,tbh its not in his control anyway.The writers will do whatever the fuck they want no matter what he says,i mean Paul doesn't agree with like 99% of what his character does,it still doesn't make a difference.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
I doubt Klaus'll compel Caroline to reveal her true feelings tho,it seems almost too Rebekah-ish.Ultimatum sounds more his way or maybe he'll pop on the graduation ceremony to tell her that she'll have a long and a beautiful life and she deserves better,blah blah blah and tell her he's finally leaving for good and ask if she never felt anything for him ever and then she'll be like torn for 5 minutes and then prolly tell him to fuck off or ILY.
Posted at
2425 posts

@charishma klaus fans will love that Camille forgives klaus everytime (she will) but they don't want Caroline to forgive him for hurting her friends and Tyler. They think it will ruin her character. I don't know. An open minded compassionate Caroline is not necessarily a bad thing. 

Posted at
Cooling

Meh,i'm getting sick of as sick of Klaroline as i am of Forwood rn.I mean they have a lot of sexual tension but what else?

lol Gayatri, I'm with you.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Btw,did you guys see Rebekah's dress?Am i the only one who didn't like any of the dresses?I mean they are fine and all but meh,i much prefer Victoria's gown from the latest epi of Revenge than any of the gowns these girls are wearing.
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

^yes me too. i kind of don't even want to see KC scenes. And if they have her crossover to do some weird awkward scenes with damon-klaus that'll just annoy me even more. Now that we know its not going to happen, i'd much rather they leave it alone.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

An open minded compassionate Caroline is not necessarily a bad thing.

That's why I liked the dynamic between the two. She's very forgiving and loving. Her level of righteousness sometimes gets in the way though. But at the same time I think that very stubbornness made their chemistry so good. I never really wanted either to change, just grow a bit, and clash all the time. 

whatever though, i'm almost so over it I don't even want a KC fight scene. that's how annoyed I am lol

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.