Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

I don't think Caroline ever will.

honestly, Caroline does understand Klaus. Their only glaring difference is that their natures (i.e.: psychopathic and impulsive versus doormat OCD) forced their desires (for strong etc) to be manifested in different ways. They understand each other very well, and it wouldn't have been at all OOC for her to have given in. When the time was right anyway.

The way I see it forgiveness should come at the hands of someone you've wronged. Otherwise what's the point?? idk, I always saw her forgiving him very early on, and then they both settled into the idea that she thinks he can be saved and he tries to save himself. I didn't see the forgiveness as part of the romance. Just part of them interacting as people. if that makes sense?

As for the romance, these two would've had to have had a very grown up understanding that involved a lot of space.  And really, i never saw Caroline as childish. She's loud and speaks without listenting to her mind sometimes, but at the heart of it, she demonstrates a lot of understanding, maturity and desire to learn and grow. They're compatible in every way. Which is why I hate them right now lol. When people cite her age as a reason for the romance being impossible, its just like no. age doesn't equal maturity, as Klaus demonstrates lol

And the only way Caroline could forgive Damon, is if he apologized. So we'll cross that bridge when it comes. Which is never.

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

fuck me. that was an essay. sorry :D

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

Okay I want to change the part where I described Caroline as mature and understanding.  She may not be those things, but wants to be those things. She's always striving, and in comparison to MF gang, she actually is quite understanding (if a bit impatient). She's very very forgiving and loving though. Just seemed like the perfect foil to force Klaus to grow up. A forgiving, demanding, loving, energetic, sometimes mean girl, with a genuine thirst for knowledge and immortality. Fuck it though. If he's going to go off with some human, then she's too damn good for him. Alls I can say is, her new love interest better be good.

Posted at
2425 posts

I want her next LI to be deep and mature and badass. He should be a vampire or supernatural being. I want him to teach her how to live and stop being so good and saintly. He could teach her to drink from the vein but not kill them and encourage her to stop thinking the worlds black and white. But that will never happen. She will end up with Tyler or college frat boy similar to Tyler. 

Posted at

okay time to hijack this thread again with random Lost Girl stuff.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

In response to the "what's the point of it if he's leaving" comments; you guys really don't think they're that confident on the spinoff do you? I'm sure it'd pick up and I'm sure there'd be a season or so, but it's not like they signed a 6 season contract, for all we know they could ship the O's straight back to the trainwreck after their show is finished, or vice versa; that's why they're pushing/milking KC since it's possible the show won't last long, it's not only a bone for the shippers but it's backup incase Klaus might come back, which JP literally confirmed.

And you know, there is such a thing as characters not being over someone even if they leave town, but it doesn't mean they'll be celibate or emo, and Klaus wasn't really obsessive in S4. They sent Angel back to BTVS and he immediately got jealous of Spike; and we all know how TVD loves ripping Whedon off anyway.

But like nic or some said if Camille comes out pretty popular then they'll probably drop it for sure, basically the fate of Tyler and KC both depend on that spinoff 

Posted at
2425 posts

If the spinoff doesn't get picked up, Klaus will be back chasing after Caroline JP says. But I'm sure it will get picked up and will last at least three seasons. 90201 with ratings as low as 1.0 got 5 seasons. I don't see why the Originals can't last as long or more. If it gets past 1 season, Klamille will happen which I don't like but there has to be romance I guess.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Dis bitch lmao, glad Caroline is still pissed

http://youtu.be/RZov2DGNuBo

Posted at

Whats done is done. She chose me in the end. DEAL!

LOL whatever helps you go to sleep, I just chose Flora over her :P
Posted at
2548 posts
Redoktober

LOL whatever helps you go to sleep

You must spend your days in a coma then. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad