Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

So fucking done.Tumblr seems like a better place than this forum rn.Bye. :))

wait til I go back there and I start raping tags again
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

wait til I go back there and I start raping tags again

Lol,pls do.You make me LOL.I love it when the fantards get butthurt lmao.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Tumblr is actually the best choice to go since it surprisingly makes more sense than the last 4 pages I read 

Do you know we've been ignoring like 60 messages though 

Posted at
2425 posts

Please troll this person: herbloodlacedhiswine.tumblr.com

She is an obsessive Klatia stan who hates Klaroline in every post. I went through her blog and there's nothing about Elena, Damon, Stefan or other TVD characters/ships. It's basically an unofficial anti-KC blog. And what gets me is the only reason she hates KC is because Caroline reminds her of Rebekah.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Meh,i'm not saying you're completely wrong but you guys've yet to convince me Plec doesn't hate Caroline,if she hadn't said it herself,i wouldn't have believed it either but she did,she even went on to say Caroline deserved to die and when Caroline fans raged at her,she suddenly saw the light and fell in love with Caroline?Yeah right.Keep deluding yourself.

Do you know we've been ignoring like 60 messages though 

How would i know,lol.But you should post them when you're free.Always fun to read lmao.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Above post was directed @Flora

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

What is Klaulette?KlausxCharlotte?Has this person been sleeping or does she just not know that Charlotte was sired to Damon lmao.

Posted at
2425 posts

Charlotte was another name for Tatia and it's not Charlotte that we saw. She's a doppleganger that looks like Elena/Katherine. I don't understand the hype for the ship since we never saw any flashback for anything.

Posted at

omg wtf

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Charlotte was another name for Tatia and it's not Charlotte that we saw

That was a foiler,there is no other Charlotte in TVD verse except the one sired to Damon,if you want crackship at least ship it right lmao.

I don't understand the hype for the ship since we never saw any flashback for anything.

Lol,it almost sounds like they want to ship Klaus with a Nina look alike but they hate both Katherine and Elena ,so they're just settling for what they can get lmao

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.