Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

What are they trying to do, kill us?

kill us, kill us with tamxiety. 

Elena being a robotic mean girl is not a steak, it's an eggroll. 

Haven't you READ that interview? Plec things that elena's plotline is the FRESHEST AND MOST GREATEST THING EVER WRITTEN.

What is destroying one character with intention of making viewers like another called? hate. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
What is destroying one character with intention of making viewers like another called? hate.     I will give you a cookie,if you don't start again :P
Posted at

Meh,i'm not saying you're completely wrong but you guys've yet to convince me Plec doesn't hate Caroline,if she hadn't said it herself,i wouldn't have believed it either but she did,she even went on to say Caroline deserved to die and when Caroline fans raged at her,she suddenly saw the light and fell in love with Caroline?What's more - when did Caroline start getting shitty plotlines and used to show how great Elena is while showing how bad Caroline is?

When KW, who openly said Caroline is his favorite, left the show. 

Who was in charge since then? Plec. 

Plec has always veiled her hate against others(how she talks about bonnie in this interview, or how she talked on being "disgusted" by racism DAYS before engaging in the whole twittergate of racism with Matt Davis)

When the core of character is destroyed and every second is spent to show on just how wrong, hypocritical and not-good the character is, while at the same time going out of the way to make another character look great, its quite hard to see the love. 

(also going by screencaps, Plec is putting make-up on her mary sue elena while making caroline look like a wet rat? yep, totally not hatred...)

Posted at

I will give you a cookie,if you don't start again :Poh dearie, you know me better than that (and you agree)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
That question was for Glenna  if she hadn't said it herself,i wouldn't have believed it either She said it years ago, and honestly it sounds like you copy/pasted BN's post, because he's the only one I've seen with this story, her making a 180 after fans attacked her. Unless you personally witnessed her doing that and if you aren't just going by a story from BN, I disagree. It's not exactly false since I saw it myself, but the 180 was still genuine and S3-4 only makes that more obvious. You guys are too stuck in season 2, look at the 180's Klaus got from shippers after he received an LI, so really it's not far fetched to say Caroline quickly impressed Blec, if you need more proof watch the live videos where she fangirls over her, that is if she can fit on your screen. lol and jennifer love huge tits will have a cameo and help germy to cross over trololollol fuck this show this is why I love you Glenna, THIS IS WHY
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Haven't you READ that interview? Plec things that elena's plotline is the FRESHEST AND MOST GREATEST THING EVER WRITTEN.

I said what I think, not what Blec thinks. Get it right now~

Posted at
2425 posts

it almost sounds like they want to ship Klaus with a Nina look alike but they hate both Katherine and Elena ,so they're just settling for what they can get lmao

Bingo. And it's not really a crackship because Elijah said Klaus loved Tatia when he was human.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

honestly it sounds like you copy/pasted BN's post, because he's the only one I've seen with this story, her making a 180 after fans attacked her.

He also said Plec hates Candice and god knows what.Did you see me agreeing with that?Girl,pls.Just cos i fangirl with him over OUAT and ignore half of the shit he says  doesn't mean i agree with him on every topic.I've seen what she said on twitter and in her interviews,it not a leap to think that she's pretending.Believe what you want but pls don't tell me im blindly agreeing with BN with no reason,cos i'm not.

Posted at
2425 posts

I really don't understand all the Nina love. Klaus and Tatia. Elijah and Elena/Kat. Damon and Stefan and Elena. I'm surprised they didn't create a doppleganger Kalenatia Petrova II so Tyler and  Matt can fight over her.

Posted at

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.