Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

oh dearie, you know me better than that (and you agree)

Lol,i only agree with you that Plec hates Caroline.Rest of the conspiracy theories are just yours and Reds.I don't believe any of it.

Bingo. And it's not really a crackship because Elijah said Klaus loved Tatia when he was human.

He loved her a thousand years agoand the fact he shows no regards for both of her ancestors just goes to prove how much he loves her now and for all we know she was playing the both of them just like Katherine.Cray fantards will ship anything lol

Posted at
2425 posts

^ The way some obsess over it you'd think we had some epic scenes between them but nada, nothing. You hit the nail on the head when you say it's just an excuse to ship Joseph and Nina.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I'm surprised they didn't create a doppleganger Kalenatia Petrova II so Tyler and  Matt can fight over her.

LOL,it is surprising tho.This Nina love is ridic.She can't even act for godsake.The only reason i still love Caroline is Candice.Otherwise i'd left this train wreck of a show long time ago.

What's more - when did Caroline start getting shitty plotlines and used to show how great Elena is while showing how bad Caroline is?

When the core of character is destroyed and every second is spent to show on just how wrong, hypocritical and not-good the character is, while at the same time going out of the way to make another character look great, its quite hard to see the love.

THIS is what i hate about you,first you say things that completely makes sense and i agree with you and then you go on to say cray shit like Plec hates Candice and people start to think,i'm as cray as you.ugh.

Posted at
2425 posts

She can't even act for godsake

It's because she's beautiful. That's the reason I see from shippers who ship her with every guy on the show. "Elena and ____ would be hot" and "Katherine and _____ is so hawt."

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Idk,i find Candice prettier lol.

Posted at
2425 posts

And part of the reason why Caroline/Candice isn't well liked sometimes is because she isn't drop dead gorgeous. I've seen plenty of posts that said she's too ordinary for Klaus/Joseph which is stupid because she's not a troll. Ugh this fandumb.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
He also said Plec hates Candice and god knows what.Did you see me agreeing with that?Girl,pls.Just cos i fangirl with him over OUAT and ignore half of the shit he says  doesn't mean i agree with him on every topic.I've seen what she said on twitter and in her interviews,it not a leap to think that she's pretending.Believe what you want but pls don't tell me im blindly agreeing with BN with no reason,cos i'm not.     Did you see me suggest that you always agree with him, Why keep getting riled up at that theory when no one has implied it, we've all agreed with the jack ass, no ones going to single you out for doing the same. But no one has used that story in or outside of this forum other than him. And yeah, again, you've seen what she said years ago, so it's not a leap to think she got into the character overtime. These characters are being assassinated but for some reason Caroline's stands out enough to assume its from lack of love? Especially since the bad writing for her is minor compared to the rest of them, I don't want to convince, I'm just apalled at the contradictions here.
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Fuckin forum cut off my post

It's because she's beautiful. That's the reason I see from shippers who ship her with every guy on the show. I find Candice prettier tbh.And  honestly i find Daroline to be hotter than Delena.If Damon hadn't raped and abused Caroline,i would've shipped the fuck out of them.

Posted at
2425 posts
Idk,i find Candice prettier lol.

I love Candice but I think the other actresses are prettier than her with Nina and Katerina at the top. Candice isn't really known for her looks but her bubbly personality. There was a poll on who's the hottest TVD female and some people got mad she beat Elena/Katherine.

Posted at
2425 posts
And  honestly i find Daroline to be hotter than Delena.If Damon hadn't raped and abused Caroline,i would've shipped the fuck out of them. You too? People here think I'm cray for shipping them. I loved them at the beginning before the abuse and thought they had so much chemistry. I wanted Damon to like her so bad but he used her and went for the Golden Vajayjay. Daroline>>>>>Delena. The sexual chemistry was off the charts. I don't see it anymore though but so much wasted potential.
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.