Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

Aww BN, are you mad that I didn't say DE? Here's a cookie.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Daroline>>>>>Delena

Yeah, stop right there. Pretty sure this isn't true since he sexually harassed both of them but went farther with Caroline. Chemistry with Ian isn't enough to pretend that never happened, the things I see at 2am

Posted at

Seriously, what the fuck is going on here

THERE'S NO JUSTIIFICATIONS NOR EXCUSE IN SHIPPING DAROLINE!

EVER.

WITHOUT rape aside, Damon was a dick to her. ALWAYS HAVE ALWAYS BE A DICK TO HER.

Why would someone ship this  disgusting ship, why is this even a ship?

Just because people bang and stare at each other, should not be call a ship

People have been abusing crackshipping way too much lately, it's fucking their logic and reflecting what sick fuck fantasies you have in head. Keep it yourselves please.Respect yourselves, bitches. ILY peace out and don't let that bitch kitty get in to your heads.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Read that post again,i'm pretty sure she said she shipped them BEFORE the abuse.(which was like 2 minutes but still).I'm sure you can still appreciate them without shipping.srsly.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Keep it yourselves please. Respect yourselves, bitches

Crying so hard I can't breathe 

Posted at
2425 posts

There are people who still ship them now (not me) because vampire Caroline is strong enough to handle Damon now and they think DC would make a badass couple. I would still ship it if Damon never treated her like shit and if he wasn't so into Elena that there was a chance he could like anyone else.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OKAY SERIOUSLY NO ONE HERE SAID THEY SHIPPED DAROLINE AFTER THE ABUSE.SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND READ THE DAMN POST.We KNOW he raped her,we KNOW he abused her,we KNOW he was ALWAYS a dick to her.I love Caroline and i don't even want her to breathe the same air Damon breathes,thats i s how protective i am of her.What i said was they looked hot.That's fucking it.Srsly you guys are not the only ones with brains.huh.

Posted at

Read that post again,i'm pretty sure she said she shipped them BEFORE the abuse.(which was like 2 minutes but still).I'm sure you can still appreciate them without shipping.Oh I would appreciate the shit out of that if Caroline put Damon's beheaded head on a stick.

Otherwise no no no, ewww. 

Its gross and eww for pretty much same reasons as KC, but EVEN WORSE. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

OKAY SERIOUSLY NO ONE HERE SAID THEY SHIPPED DAROLINE AFTER THE ABUSE.SIT THE FUCK DOWN AND READ THE DAMN POST.We KNOW he raped her,we KNOW he abused her,we KNOW he was ALWAYS a dick to her.I love Caroline and i don't even want her to breathe the same air Damon breathes,thats i s how protective i am of her.Hell,i don't even ship steferine bc of the rape cos its icky and plain disgusting..What i said was they looked hot.That's fucking it.Srsly you guys are not the only ones with brains.huh.

Posted at

Casual reminder of Plec's veiled racism:

and Matt Davis open racism that plec liked and supported.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad