Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

DC comics must die, it disgusts me. KC tho, now that's a healthy ship I can dance to

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN No one ships them anymore,atleast not me,get this in your head.

Posted at

No one ships them anymore,

been to tumblr lately? :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Just to clarify one more time.It wasn't even shipping they had like a 2 minute scene before he raped her and in that scene(the one BEFORE he raped her) i thought,hey they look cute.That is it,No one,least of all me ever said they shipped them after the abuse.You guys need to stahp projecting.ugh.

Posted at

@EQ

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/daroline

damon/caroline/klaus love triangle.

I AM DYING. here I thought KC was the most disgusting fanbase. 

Posted at

lol someone posted an ask to me saying that Caroline will battle with alcoholism this season. PLEASE TELL MTHAT'S A FUCKIN LIE.     

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I don't even know why i brought up Daroline in the first plce.That tag is sick.I wanna puke.YUCK.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

lol someone posted an ask to me saying that Caroline will battle with alcoholism this season. PLEASE TELL MTHAT'S A FUCKIN LIE.     

I doubt it,they spent the last two seasons making her a perfect mary sue.I doubt they'd just ruin it like that.That person is prolly trolling you lmao.

Posted at

Caroline is neglected and hated by plec, but she is NOT mary sue. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
here I thought KC was the most disgusting fanbase.    It's not, it's the healthiest if you ever paid attention. Look at me, look at what I've become, this is the result of a ship that changed my life. 
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.