Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries

hopefully next season TamTam breaking in into houses of other characters to eat or get drunk will be an ongoing gag, lol(although not for too long since current off-the-rails tammy is...depressing me so so so so much :[). 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

The Scrappy is the character that writers love but viewers utterly hate - someone that hogs screentime and show thinks is awesome, unlike the reality. 

seems fitting then?whats the scooby supposed to be then?character everyone loves?

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

why are we calling them scrappy gang? as far as i kno,there is no one as cute as scrappy doo in there lol

personally I don't think he's cute, he looks like a midget moreso than a puppy, and he represents what BN said "the character that writers love but viewers utterly hate" because when I was growing up, there wasn't a soul who didn't want to punch scrappy. Then Warner Bros poked fun at this by making him the villain in that movie (why Sarah, why).

Because I have a pet peeve when TVD fans call them scooby gang, AND THE ACTORS TOO. (why Joseph, why).

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
seems fitting then? whats the scooby supposed to be then? character everyone loves?   I mean I'm assuming you know that's the name for Buffys gang but I guess it refers to a group of meddling kids who solve mysteries and get shit done, which is what Elena clan fails at. But yeah Scooby is like Mickey Mouse, who doesn't like him?
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
@Flora bahahaha I found him cute(scrappy) but then i felt sorry for Tom too and HATED Jerry's ass,so i guess i always was the odd one lol.
Posted at
Cooling

"We are going to let ourselves really enjoy Matt in the last couple episodes," says EP Julie Plec.

LMFAO.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
but then i felt sorry for Tom too and HATED Jerry's ass,so i guess i always was the odd one lol. that isn't odd at ALL. Jerry was fucking annoying, but it went either way. Tom would chase him for the sport of it but other times it was just Jerry being a troll who needed food to steal, I was always team tom.   LMFAO.   Oh my gosh who on this planet gives a fuck for Matt besides her and 10 people
Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

I was always team tom.  

Me too.ALWAYS.lol

Oh my gosh who on this planet gives a fuck for Matt besides her and 10 people  Carina(but then again Carina=10 people lol)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz
Carina(but then again Carina=10 people lol)

It's just so funny how both of them go "awwww" at him being the only human and shit, like who the fuck cares. I even laughed hard when Klaus acknowledged his existence by suggesting he knocks Elena up.

Posted at

Because I have a pet peeve when TVD fans call them scooby gang, AND THE ACTORS TOO.mainly because that terms refers to VERY speciffic group of vampire slaying, demon fighting badass people in certain other tv show that is far bettter ;]

I was always team tom.

Tom could be  jerk from time to time lol, although the authors were aware of the character's popularity and sometimes made him a justified jerk, lol. 

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad