Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

lol, me a homophobe?

You're the one who's a homophobe, because you wont admit that you have the gheyz

I actually support LGBT groups in PH. My mum is actually late-bloomer ghey.

Posted at

homophobic slurs =/= homophobe. 

one is negative meaning of a term, other is negative meaning of a person

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

so anyways, anyone here watch the latest episode of GoT??

Posted at

Not me. I read the books and books>show(still hating on how he ruined pretty much every stark except Jon in terms of character development making Rob look like  immature kid)

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

your expectations are way too high. No film or tv adaptations is ever as good as the books. Problem with Starks is that average viewer isn't use to all the subtext. Average tv show seems to think we're stupid. Most people I know think Sansa's an idiot, because she has to act like one to survive. GoT is not a face value thing.

But really, Rob is a child.  With the Kingdom and his family at stake, he chose to marry the sexy nurse instead. He's freaking gorgeous, but still, not so smart.

Posted at
Cooling

LOL, Paul imitating Ian:

Posted at

our expectations are way too high. No film or tv adaptations is ever as good as the books.oh the adaptatio is good, its just that they somehow think that the great thing to do is to CUT OUT the character development scenes and instead add tv-show-original scenes that serve no purpose. 

Posted at

So far they cut out every single flashback(and those are fucking damn important), most of mentions of "Song of Ice and Fire" prophecy, a couple of battles(due to budget saving I guess, but that made characters look like fools) and most of character development scenes for stark family. 

Posted at

This may be Offtopic but it is on topic.

Four seasons of TVD full of murder and supernatural bullshit - NO ONE IN HUMAN POPULATION CARES.

Three Seasons of Lost Girl and parts of human population are starting to become aware of supernatural shit happening 

Two seasons of Teen Wolf - FBI is interested in town's mortality rate and government might have an idea upon supernatural happenings there.

SUCK IT PLEC. 

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

so anyways, anyone here watch the latest episode of GoT??

Meeeeee lol.It was okay-ish but i wish there'd been more of Arya tho and i think i'm in love with Margaery.perfect bitch is perfect.

No film or tv adaptations is ever as good as the books. 

ITA.For me atleast,books are always>>>>>show.not that i've read the books but you know what i mean.i'll read the books after the show is over.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.