Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

SUCK IT PLEC

As if she cares.i wish i had gif of hers laughing to insert here  lol

Posted at

You know you got a problem when a show based on fucking FAIRYTALES(OUAT) does better job at realism than your show :[

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Its not as if we can compare.TVD is supernatural as well.I  wish the show had made town residents aware of the supernatural element tho.Even in it seemed pretty ridic.and speaking of OUAT,i went on s2 marathon yesterday and Regina officially is my fave character along with Snow now.How is Lana parrilla is soooo amazing,ugh.I want an ultimate battle between Regina and Snow now.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
Even in s1
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I will never understand why you incessantly compare every show you watch to TVD, when we either A) don't care, B) agree, or C) don't care. I guess you like hearing yourself talk.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Lmao

Posted at

.I want an ultimate battle between Regina and Snow now.1000% sure it will happen and it will be epic. 

.TVD is supernatural as well.

as is every single show I listed. but TVD is only one to NOT have logic. 

Posted at

S1 of tvd seemed to be decent in believability since you ha this whole council and police keeping it under the wraps and dealing with shit and being a threat. 

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

The secret council meeting that ended with Logan Fell saying "they've come back" is when TVD got good

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

CUT OUT the character development scenes and instead add tv-show-original scenes that serve no purpose

BN, they have 10 hours a season and so many characters that not all of them can be covered within a single episode. that's just necessity. you can hardly do a 5 minute internal monologue scene when there's actual plot to be covered. all the character based stuff has to read between the lines or the beyond fantastic actors emote it themselves. and they always do. and technically its only the 3rd book, so there's plenty of time to develop the leads further.

plus GM actually writes for GoT, so I mean, its as good as it's going to get. honestly if GoT doesn't do it for you, nothing will.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.