Thursdays 8:00 PM on The CW
The-vampire-diaries
2296 posts
Charishma

This forum ruined you lmao

lol Gayatri, true true. But yeah, i just needed to come down off my high a bit. I'm okay with crappy writing as long as its semi-consistent. I just hate it when writers troll their own fanbase. Its the reason I started hating GG. Have some respect, you know? I still like TVD, i'm just a little over the KC hype right now. Maybe i'll get back into it. who knows? this crackship makes me PMS like no one's business.

will rather wait till they cover certain event in the current season to catch up.

Yeah, I have a feeling i know what you're talking about. My sister might have told me :D. But yeah, apprantly shit gets real this season. Can't wait.

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it     CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

I kind of twitched a little when he said it's possible for Care to "show up in NO with a suitcase",

Yeah that was eyebrow raising. I know he wants to build interest, but still.

Posted at
Patri
742 posts

Did you read the full quote?

"we’ve been teased that there will be crossovers between the two shows, should we picked up, so I think certainly one a lot of people will be waiting for is to see Caroline show up with a suitcase in her hand. I don’t know. I would never say never."

I thought he was talking about crossovers, not a permanent move. "Never say never" to the possibility that Caroline may go to NOLA for a crossover episode isn't that much of a  positive statement lol.

LOL Flora.  Are people really throwing parties for winning a poll that doesn't mean anything? Don't know if I should laugh or feel bad for them. The only good thing about this poll is that bitter DE fans are always amusing. I bet their crying comments are delicious lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Actually that poll was hyped because alloy owns TVD and all the shows that were in the round offs, so they figured alloy posting the poll meant they're observing the fandoms. I really don't know why alloy made the polls so that reason isn't a stretch to assume; but everyone acted like it was the 2012 election 

Posted at
2425 posts

What do you think this means?

Got any scoop on The Vampire Diaries spin-off episode? —Jorge NATALIE: After Klaus and Haley's hookup, Phoebe Tonkin's casting on the spin-off makes a little more sense, but in the backdoor-pilot episode, we'll discover why they'll always be connected — and why Elijah is so damn happy about it.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Buzz-Glee-Greys-Spoilers-1063830.aspx

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

It is very Elijah to be happy about Klaus having some connection to his wolf line, since Mikael killed his dad before he even met him, it's not that surprising K has a wolf relative but idk how special that is since there's a huge age gap

Posted at
2425 posts

So incest? Eww. I wonder if Klaus will be protective of Hayley since family is so important to him.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

After Klaus and Haley's hookup, Phoebe Tonkin's casting on the spin-off makes a little more sense

Bitch please...we all know that the only reason Hayley is in the spin-off is because of the extensive fapping over Phoebe by the producers......THAT IS ALL. IT. DOES. NOT. MAKE. ANY. SENSE. (even a little bit) because of this were s2 end Klaus he would have gotten her to spill all her secrets in 5 seconds without resorting to sex...that is Damon's technique...not Klaus.

Posted at
1565 posts
Amie

we'll discover why they'll always be connected — and why Elijah is so damn happy about it.

Yeah, he will be THIS happy

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

He'll probably just be a big brother and tease him about it for hours

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad