Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I like how every villain is basically a half breed. Oh shit, a werewolf AND a vampire?? Back up I am scared. Next year: oh shit, a witch AND a vampire? Back the FUCK up I am scared. End of Season 5: oh shit, a vampire AND a fairy? Oh wait we have two of those why am I scared.

@Kitty psh how are those fucktards going to raid in here, they're too busy crying pony feels on 4chan 'n tumblr, I also love how the owners of 4chan basically troll those freaks  

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

^Lol,after the train wreck that was last season.nothing bothers me now.LMFAO

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

End of Season 5: oh shit, a vampire AND a fairy?

But thats Elena :P

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Elena and slightly Katherine 

Posted at

But you actually think TVD is that clever to do that,

that's not smart. that's an easy way out - you can hide something and you do not even need writing skills to do it.

Gosh, the 'creativity' just kills me - first the Originals, now the ancient man witch dude.next season - the original who came before silas, lool.

Posted at

I like how every villain is basically a half breed. Oh shit, a werewolf AND a vampire?? Back up I am scared. Next year: oh shit, a witch AND a vampire? Back the FUCK up I am scared. End of Season 5: oh shit, a vampire AND a fairy? Oh wait we have two of those why am I scared.pffft, did you not hear plec? they want to keep this show "grounded", lol. 

Posted at

End of Season 5: oh shit, a vampire AND a fairy?

But thats Elena :P

LOL watch elena turn into SoOKKEEHHH
Posted at
2425 posts

He looks ghey and fat!!! why is a fucking 4 getting hired at a network where all the guys are a fucking 10? Even Matt Davis and Dan Scott are more hotter!

Lol Glenna you're mean...
Posted at

Im also surprised hat Silas is vanilla

Posted at

Lol Glenna you're mean...

you know I am fucking right, when in the fuck you do you see a dorky fat fuck on CW, even the dorks in CW are somone you can fap to. Hell fucking Castiel is ATTRACTIVE!!!!!

and also I am upset because I DESERVE good FAPS because i don't get good storylines

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.