Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

Speaking of which, Klaus' friend Marcel is silencing/inprisoning witches and they're trying to break from his 'dictatorship' lmfao, it's like they reversed the witch abuse on this and now marcel will probably totally die, a black vampire mistreating white witches oh my 

LOL.I've read better fan fiction than this.

Posted at
2425 posts

Sounds kinky. Me likey

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
"Stefan has insisted he wants to get Elena out of his life. Perhaps that means a new love interest — named Caroline Forbes (Candice Accola)? Executive producer Julie Plec admits she’s a fan."

Does anyone else find it weird that the reporter asked specifically about Caroline as Stefan's new LI? Not a LI in general? There hasn't been any talk about SC romance this season prior to this. Weird.

It would make sense if it was a Careena interview since she is obsessed with Steroline lately, but it's not her lol.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Lol as if he is ever escaping that TOD, I think people overreacted to that interview, even the SCers at ff don't buy it

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

@BN forget about the forshadowing.WTF IS THAT THING AFTER THEM???

Does anyone else find it weird that the reporter asked specifically about Caroline as Stefan's new LI? Not a LI in general? There hasn't been any talk about SC romance this season prior to this. Weird.TBH,I really don't..Infact i find it surprising that people find it surprising LOL.TVD basically sucks at relationships,be it sibings,friends,family,love,it sucks at all of them.I can't think of even one relationship they've done right.So it was kind of obvious people might question their friendship as after barelly acknowledging each other for a season they suddenly became gr8 bffs.(even if it was out of mutual concern for elena).Besides with Rebekah being shipped off to TO,its obvious Caroline might be his next love interest(IF the writers decide to give him another LI that is lol,i'm pretty sure he's forever doomed to remain glued to Elena's diamond encrusted vagina)

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

TOD?

Posted at
Cooling

^ Triangle of doom (DES).

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

oh.okay.lol.

Posted at
Well according to plec it will be square of doom now for some reason, lol...
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.