Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
Prime_large
The-vampire-diaries
2425 posts

He never mentioned his mommy issues. It's about him wanting to take new Orleans back from his friend and being king again. 

Posted at
2425 posts

There's something that bugs me about the concept of Klaroline. Klaus tried to kill her three times and I see the blame being put on Caroline by almost everyone except for a few sane fans. Many Klaus fans think he should move on to someone who's dark like him and can understand him and be by his side. So basically it's Caroline fault for not understanding him and taking his side over her friends/Tyler. What kind of logic is that? Why can't Klaus show more restraint and try to be less abusive. Why is the burden on Caroline to change? My friend even said he won't hurt Camille like he did Caroline if she shows interest in him and doesn't act like a bitch. What I'm seeing here is that if the girl stands by her man she won't get hurt but get in his way she deserves whatever she has coming.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Klaus has obnoxious fans who get pregnant when he humiliates his sister, all the while calling theirselves feminists. what else is new. I've always steered away from his cult fans. It's one thing to explain his actions but another to justify, and it's sad that in most ships the girl always gets more shit when she's the "bad guy" even if the guy did something awful 6 minutes ago. That logic doesn't stand out with klaroline, it's in most ships lately 

Posted at
2425 posts

It's not just Klaroline fans though but Klaus fans in general. Even with those who don't ship Klaroline who think it's abusive say he should move on to someone "better" and "darker" implying Caroline's the problem for not being bad or good enough. Instead they should acknowledge that Klaus is too mess up and he should be alone until he changes himself. Suggesting him to move on and find someone stronger who can handle his temper is not fixing the problem (Klaus' impulsive nature is the problem) and just condone misogny. (the woman must learn to be stronger and smarter to protect herself)

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

I know, the ones who don't ship them are just as bad, they think they're better for "understanding" his true character yet claiming she deserves whatever hits her 

Posted at
2425 posts

I would go to a Klaus fan's tumblr and he or she admits Klaroline is toxic and Caroline should stay away from him then adds in that Caroline's a judgy bitch and Klaus deserves better. Imagine the side eye I gave her. It's just too condescending for me. There are some genuine Caroline fans that care for her character and well being and hates Klaus with a passion for all the shit he has done. And then there are rabid Klaus stans who take joy in Klaus' actions because Caroline is annoying and never deserved him anyway plus they want him with Stefan or his sister. Those are the fans I can't stand.

Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Caroline is annoying but she doesn't deserve what's been thrown at her. 

Posted at
2425 posts

Flora, can you believe there are some Klaus fans that hate Klaroline so much that they want him to kill or hurt her so they can laugh at the ship and call it abusive. I hate Forwood but I don't want Tyler to bite Caroline so the ship can be killed off. And when Klaus does hurt her, his fans are happy because he's not pussified and is in character yet they act all shocked when he he hurts his own family as if he's above that. The Original fans really need to get over themselves.

Posted at

LMAO why did I keep giggling when she keeps on yelling Klaus' name.

and twin you are right lmao, I am happy,seeing elena getting snapped by Bonnie is the best thing ever. Would you be a dear and make a gif for that lul our blog needs a makeover ?

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

There are KCers who worship Klaus and seek to excuse every thing he does because his daddy didn't love him. Its one thing to ship it because they're entertaining, its another to beleive that he can do no wrong, when that's all he ever does lol. I especially hate the ones that think Caroline isn't good enough for him. Like fuck off.

Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.

Want more The Vampire Diaries?

Sign up for our daily newsletter and receive the latest tv news delivered to your inbox for free!

Vampire Diaries Quotes

You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure, and even a little danger... I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget that this happened. Can't have people knowing I'm in town yet. Goodnight, Elena.

Damon

Damon: You know what they are? Children. Like lighting a candle's going to make everything OK, or even saying a prayer. Or pretending Elena's not going to end up just like the rest of us murdering vampires. Stupid, delusional, exasperating little children. And I know what you're going to say: 'It makes them feel better, Damon.' So what? For how long? A minute, a day? What difference does it make? Because in the end, when you lose somebody, every candle, every prayer is not going to make up for the fact that the only thing you have left is hole in your life where that somebody that you cared about used to be. And a rock with a birthday carved into it that I'm pretty sure is wrong. So thanks, friend. Thanks for leaving me here to babysit. Because I should be long gone by now. I didn't get the girl, remember? I'm just stuck here fighting my brother and taking care of the kids. You owe me big.
Alaric: I miss you too, buddy.

x Close Ad