Thursdays 8:00 PM on CW
The-vampire-diaries

There are KCers who worship Klaus and seek to excuse every thing he does because his daddy didn't love him

If this is such an issue, then nik is working his ass at chippendales and compelling girls to give him dollar, and I would go to that branch.
Posted at
10980 posts
Floralovesgurlplz

Speaking of nik, Jomo was on set for the finale and wore a suit. Wuttt, I ain't complaining tho

Posted at

fucking troll

Posted at
2425 posts

Supposedly Klaus is going to wish Caroline a happy graduation. Then I'm done with TVD. Maybe I'll move on to The Originals.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

So did anything even happen with steroline or was everyone worrying without any reason,just as i suspected???

Posted at
Patri
742 posts
So did anything even happen with steroline or was everyone worrying without any reason,just as i suspected???

They danced and talked about moving on and falling in love with someone else. There was a not-so-subtle pause at the end of their dance that certainly looked like the show's way of pushing Steroline, but overall I didn't find the scene particularly romantic.

Idk, I just don't see any sexual tension between them. They're cute, but that's all. There was way more tension in the Klabekah scene earlier on LOL.

Posted at

LOL why do you people even talk about the steroline bullshit, steffy will always be compelled to kiss elena's golden vagina

Posted at
2296 posts
Charishma

lol Klaus the stripper. poor kid didn't stand a chance.

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes

dk, I just don't see any sexual tension between them. They're cute, but that's all. There was way more tension in the Klabekah scene earlier on LOL.I used to think only BN saw the st between them but no,apparently a lot of people of tumblr do too.They are too bff-y for me to ever think of them in a romatic relationship

On unrelated news,i just deleted last 3 seasons+the ongoing one of TVD today and i thought i'd feel sad or idk nostalgic or something but nothing,infact i feel happy after getting rid of the crapfest that is TVD.Now i can finally move on to better shows aka Hannibal :P

Posted at
3442 posts
Dancing-eyes
*In unrelated news
Posted at

Post a Reply

You are posting as a guest. To post as a user, please Sign In or Register.

Guest posting is disabled in this forum. If you want to post, please Sign In or Register.